2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Definitely going to be a great weekend. Looking forward to it.

yeah I figured we will just look at scorecards Sunday for the winner of the actual bet, unless he wants to extend it to Saturday too

Hey don't push it mister.. I'm screwed already!!!

Golf4Life
Sparksjr
TNTCigarGuy
Troyefl

Excited to tee it up w/ my buddy and 2013 Gauntlet teammate, TNT. Such a good dude. Saturday's round is going to be a blast!

I can't wait to follow along with this one, especially the Sunday round. It's gonna be awesome with the spouses on the course.

man it will be weird being in FL and not beating Mward in matchplay

I can't wait to follow along with this one, especially the Sunday round. It's gonna be awesome with the spouses on the course.

Yeah....just hoping no breakups occur :p

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

JB are we going to be to do some range time and have the Trackman or Launch Monitor Available on Saturday??

Hey don't push it mister.. I'm screwed already!!!

Going to be great seeing an extra participant in a skirt on Sunday. I heard they have an open appointment early Sunday morning for waxing Andrew.

#SatBetMustBeIncluded

you guys are just hilarious!!! And if I am getting waxed then Ill have to buy a speedo for the pool..
Going to be great seeing an extra participant in a skirt on Sunday. I heard they have an open appointment early Sunday morning for waxing Andrew.

#SatBetMustBeIncluded

I like the pairings I've not played with anyone in my Sat pairing! #playingwithnewfriends

you guys are just hilarious!!! And if I am getting waxed then Ill have to buy a speedo for the pool..

Lets not get carried away, the dress is enough

And if I am getting waxed then Ill have to buy a speedo for the pool..
First, let's clarify something here.

By "waxed" do you mean getting your rear handed to you by JB on the golf course? If so, please ... no speedo. However, if by waxed you mean going to a spa and getting hair removed ... don't do it, and if you insist ... once again, please no speedo.

Note: You're playing with me, Mr. Has Yet to Break 100 ... so "getting waxed" is all relative. Now, there is a possibility that my half dozen lessons will kick in that weekend (I am hoping they will) and I shoot the round of my life, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Lets not get carried away, the dress is enough

By "waxed" do you mean getting your rear handed to you by JB on the golf course? If so, please ... no speedo. However, if by waxed you mean going to a spa and getting hair removed ... don't do it, and if you insist ... once again, please no speedo.

How about this no Speedo no skirt?? Sounds good to me.

JB are we going to be to do some range time and have the Trackman or Launch Monitor Available on Saturday??

Yes...

Apparently Mward thinks that a 5 should play straight up against a 15.
Wardy, why do you keep a handicap? Isnt it supposed to be used to make matches fair?
You and War Eagle prepare statements together on the subject? :angel:

He saw how good it made the event...Wardy just cant stand losing repeatedly because he is not playing to his handicap. #EasyToRattleHim

Show me a Mike Dean playing to a 15 so I can laugh a little harder this morning. I've played with him how many times? He's not a 15. That or there are some impressive 15's that can shoot sub 85 traveling.

Show me a Mike Dean playing to a 15 so I can laugh a little harder this morning. I've played with him how many times? He's not a 15. That or there are some impressive 15's that can shoot sub 85 traveling.

Clearly you did not venture to Hilton Head.
15 trending towards 30.

Note: You're playing with me, Mr. Has Yet to Break 100 ... so "getting waxed" is all relative. Now, there is a possibility that my half dozen lessons will kick in that weekend (I am hoping they will) and I shoot the round of my life, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

That would be both tdefinition of the word "Waxed".

I just went into JB's office and told him we need to go to the range tonight. I need to hit the Rouge line a bit more, and I need to get some putting practice in. It's on!

15 trending towards 30.

All part of my plan to team up with Canadan in Indy.

However your threat of kicking me out of the MC changed my priorities

I just went into JB's office and told him we need to go to the range tonight. I need to hit the Rouge line a bit more, and I need to get some putting practice in. It's on!

That's right!
Team GolferB is trending towards success. She will be a putting machine.

15 trending towards 30.

Part of the brilliance. He is very talented, I'll give him that.

Back