The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hole Mike?

14. I've gone left twice, right once and down the middle once on the drive. Chunks and short pitches into the rough have led to some high scores. Plus that green isn't the easiest (I have been on in three three of the times and three putted). I was on in four today and 2 putted. Just ugly.

14. I've gone left twice, right once and down the middle once on the drive. Chunks and short pitches into the rough have led to some high scores. Plus that green isn't the easiest (I have been on in three three of the times and three putted). I was on in four today and 2 putted. Just ugly.

Is 14 the dogleg left? With the elevated green?

Is 14 the dogleg left? With the elevated green?

No, it's the one with the cart path down the right by the trees, the one you put it by the sand trap short of the green on your drive (your 314 yard drive).

Right next to the par 3 sixth hole.

It's the hole that is the cover pic of the Facebook page.

No, it's the one with the cart path down the right by the trees, the one you put it by the sand trap short of the green on your drive (your 314 yard drive).

Right next to the par 3 sixth hole.

It's the hole that is the cover pic of the Facebook page.

I am surprised you are struggling so much with that one! I feel like it's pretty wide especially down the left side.

I am surprised you are struggling so much with that one! I feel like it's pretty wide especially down the left side.

Me too. I usually par or bogey it. Almost always on in two. Not sure what the deal is right now.

Bought some furniture for the nursery this weekend. Thought this would be a HHJJ moment. Got a call today to tell me the one they had in the back has already been sold. I either can take the floor model or get a refund. Doesn't look like they want to mark it down at all as it was already heavily discounted. Going to let the wife handle the haggling. If she walks away from the deal at least I won't hear "Are you sure you couldn't talk her down before pulling the plug on that nursery set?"

Bought some furniture for the nursery this weekend. Thought this would be a HHJJ moment. Got a call today to tell me the one they had in the back has already been sold. I either can take the floor model or get a refund. Doesn't look like they want to mark it down at all as it was already heavily discounted. Going to let the wife handle the haggling. If she walks away from the deal at least I won't hear "Are you sure you couldn't talk her down before pulling the plug on that nursery set?"

Fear not, we are in the same 4some next weekend!

Nobody in line at USPS when I walked in 1/2 hour ago...awesome.

The same two idiots at the counter since I walked in...NOT awesome.

Nobody in line at USPS when I walked in 1/2 hour ago...awesome.

The same two idiots at the counter since I walked in...NOT awesome.

I appreciate you being there though. :alien:

Cement sand that isn't flat...how the hell is that playable.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I appreciate you being there though. :alien:
USPS and ATMs...why anyone needs to stand there longer than 30 seconds is beyond me.

Unreal stress levels dirtbags dirtbags and more dirtbags! I'm not sure if I feel rage or just total surrender.

Unreal stress levels dirtbags dirtbags and more dirtbags! I'm not sure if I feel rage or just total surrender.

Take a step back and breathe brother. You are too good a guy to have to go through this.

Hang in their Trout! The world is filled with and they always seem to feast on the good guys!

Be strong Trout.

Rise above them

We're all here for you trout. Just think you could have thinned a ball into a wedding group today...

Tap Tap Taparoo

People that say "no offense, but..."

and then proceed to do nothing but offend

People that say "no offense, but..."
When people say "but", I often interrupt and say "You do realize that by saying the word 'but' you've negated everything you've said up to that point, right?"

Updating a signature via mobile is a nightmare

I think I have s pulled out strained tendon in my hand from hockey. It better heal by Friday since I have a golf trip that's been planned for 3.5 months.

Why do I even try?

All I try to do is the right thing, to help people out, make their days a little easier, or better.

People look for fault or motive in everything done, or want more and more, people just plain suck!
I try to be a good person, it feels better than the person I was a few short years ago, but I'm beginning to think a little of the old CJ needs to return!

Sorry to vent, it just has been a couple tough days dealing with.... Well.... People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back