TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the others, but that gets me all pumped up.

Heavy ponder mode for whatever it could be. Our proto putter as an option?

We could always ask Dave on Twitter again

Heavy ponder mode for whatever it could be. Our proto putter as an option?

We could always ask Dave on Twitter again

I sent him something today asking if there was any more info

I sent him something today asking if there was any more info

It looks similar to a putter they made in Japan, but this one isn't white. Also, this isn't in my hands :/

Dave and his wife just welcomed a baby girl, so he may be slow to respond to people. He is at home enjoying his new family of 4 now.

No rush to bother Dave. We don't have orders due in soon, and we know good things are due in a couple weeks.

I can confirm that lots of info will be coming in a couple of weeks. So sit tight for now, and thanks for your patience.

Pumped. Excited. Patient. :D

Just around the corner.

I can confirm that lots of info will be coming in a couple of weeks. So sit tight for now, and thanks for your patience.
Lots of info... I LOVE the sound of that!

Dave and his wife just welcomed a baby girl, so he may be slow to respond to people. He is at home enjoying his new family of 4 now.
Also, Congrats to Dave and his family! Hope all are well.

Let's hope you guys hear more about the Ghost Spider 72 that they teased on twitter a few weeks ago.

Personally, I'm more than content to wait for equipment choices. It leaves the door open to any possible, yet-to-be-announced, future gems that may be in the pipeline.

Great news, happy times for him and his family!

I am wondering if a certain unreleased iron from a certain OEM may in fact be real and may in fact make it in to a few bags.

Hmm.

I am wondering if a certain unreleased iron from a certain OEM may in fact be real and may in fact make it in to a few bags.

Hmm.
Now there's a very cryptic response!!!
topsecret-350x301.jpg

Hmm.

Will be interesting to see what else is following that unreleased iron..

Hmm.

That may in fact be the case. It may in fact make me change my ponder for irons. Otherwise I may in fact go with the SpeedBlades.

That may in fact be the case. It may in fact make me change my ponder for irons. Otherwise I may in fact go with the SpeedBlades.

I'm in the same boat. Until official, SpeedBlades will likely be in the bag.

The only way Speedblades will not be in my bag, is if they come out with a Speedblades Max. Even then, I would probably go with the regular Speedblades, but I would give the Max a look.

You guys will like the SpeedBlades if you go in that direction. Solid irons, and the forgiveness is definitely there.

There may just be a little surprise coming from TaylorMade for their MC staffers. Just maybe....

What a tease you are, Morgan! HeeHee.

The thing I will remember above all else about TaylorMade in the first Morgan Cup was that they let us order and play with the R11 irons several weeks before they were officially announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back