Star Wars Episode VII Cast

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There are a few born in my generation that still remember Episode 4 and loving it. The cast of episode VII was just announced.

StarWarsEpisodeVII__140429164849.jpg

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

Sweeeeeeet!!!!

Hopefully this movie is as good as the original. Although I seriously doubt it. The original movies have a certain charm that is hard to duplicate.

I'm pretty excited to see what Abrams does with Star Wars.

Pretty cool. none of the new folks sound familiar by name, but I'm psyched there will be another movie added to the saga. I love D2 chilling behind the circle of couches, just hanging out.

I'm a Star Wards nerd. No Billy D in episode VII? At least Kenny Baker is back!

I just don't know...

Max von Sydow?

10-1 he's a very bad man...

If he does as good a job as he has done with Star Trek, it will be awesome

I'm pretty excited to see what Abrams does with Star Wars.

Pretty cool. none of the new folks sound familiar by name, but I'm psyched there will be another movie added to the saga. I love D2 chilling behind the circle of couches, just hanging out.

Andy Serkis played Gollum in Lord of the Rings and Max von Sydow came out in the original Exorcist.

I'm so excited by this! I am a child of the 70s and Star Wars was a huge part of that! I hope they do it right. (unlike episodes I - III)

Looks like the only one left from my generation is R2-D2

I'm so geeked-up about this. Can't wait to get my kids hooked on it.

Looks like the only one left from my generation is R2-D2

Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, and C3PO are all back at least for this movie...set 30 years after Return of the Jedi.

No Ahmed Best. This is a great sign

If the rumors are right and they cast Adam Driver as the villain, I am excited to see where Abrams is going.

I was 9 years old in 1977 when the first film came out. I'm looking forward to seeing what Abram does. I've been impressed with his work on the two newest Star Trek films. Anything he does has to be better than Episode I and Episode II, though each had a few moments they were below the standard of Episodes IV, V and VI. Episode III was pretty darn good though.

I'll be there opening day like I have for every film in the franchise from 1980 on.

I was 9 years old in 1977 when the first film came out. I'm looking forward to seeing what Abram does. I've been impressed with his work on the two newest Star Trek films. Anything he does has to be better than Episode I and Episode II, though each had a few moments they were below the standard of Episodes IV, V and VI. Episode III was pretty darn good though.

I'll be there opening day like I have for every film in the franchise from 1980 on.

Episode III had two moments that ruin that movie for me. I can't get over them. Which is a shame, because it had so much potential.

I don't know about Abrams...sometimes he's hit or miss. I'm just glad they didn't let Michael Bay defile Star Wars like he did the Transformers.

This would be a great time for TaylorMade to come out with a light sabre driver!

I don't know about Abrams...sometimes he's hit or miss. I'm just glad they didn't let Michael Bay defile Star Wars like he did the Transformers.

oh you didn't!!!

I won't go into how old I was back then lol, but I'm sure I will be in line to watch this on opening day. Technology in the movies and the hype that will surround this....it's got to be huge

Back