2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

As long as there's chicken, we're good! Becky doesn't do the whole red meat thing. Sooooooo excited to get out of this insane Chicago weather and to meet everyone!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

They have veggie, chicken and seafood as well as other options.

The Kobe by the resort is one of the best in Orlando. Add scallops to your order, thank me later

SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I loathe thee

Edit: stupid spell correct I will destroy some delicious sushi

Last edited:
Okay, I've searched a bunch of pages and I know it was posted, but I can't find it.....What time are tee times starting on Saturday?

Noon-12:36

The Kobe by the resort is one of the best in Orlando. Add scallops to your order, thank me later

Are we going to see a Freddie sighting while were down there?

Tadashi is a wonderful part of THP, but he is not part of this event. Hopefully you will be able to make due with the 19 other THPers that are in attendance.

Tadashi is a wonderful part of THP, but he is not part of this event. Hopefully you will be able to make due with the 19 other THPers that are in attendance.

Oh I will JB. Just was wondering

A Hibachi place sounds perfect.

He will be handing out water bottles at the course.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I will not be at the event or near the course on this weekend. Not a part of it and you all
that made it should enjoy it. I know it will be a lot of fun.

SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I loathe thee

I'm going to sit right next to you at dinner and you can watch me consume a spider roll in your honor.

Stupid autocorrect, but go ahead i will snatch it from your hands before it reaches your mouth

I will not be at the event or near the course on this weekend. Not a part of it and you all
that made it should enjoy it. I know it will be a lot of fun.

10-4 Freddie we will all have a blast!!!

you guys fighting over Sushi??? You guys can all mine, I am a steak and potatos guy.
Try it. I double dog dare you.

I eat there every time I am in Orlando. I am so pumped as I Loves me some sushi and teppanyaki... I will eat some scallops for you!

And I am some excited to tee it up with some great THPers, I need this time off so much. Golf, Sparks, Troy and myself shall have a blast

Back