THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of awesomeness going on in here. Love seeing the generosity.

My buddy dcbrad was kind enough to loan me the Speedblade 6 iron he won from TM to try before I choose my clubs for the Morgan Cup. Thanks a lot Brad, I really appreciate it!

Expect nothing less around here. Awesome Brad!

My buddy dcbrad was kind enough to loan me the Speedblade 6 iron he won from TM to try before I choose my clubs for the Morgan Cup. Thanks a lot Brad, I really appreciate it!

Brad being predictably awesome is predictably awesome.

Not long ago I posted a WTB for one of the Flix THP Divot tools. GolfinFF (Jason) sent me a PM and said he would send one. I asked how much and he said no funds were required. THANK YOU Jason! I love it! I will find a way to pay it forward.

JM

Way to go Jason

The generosity of some people amaze me to know end. I'm not a very emotional guy, but came close today and still feel humbled.

So KC720 shipped me a metal x milled 330 on loan so I can make my decision between that and the 7 for the MC. You sir are a gentleman and beyond generous!

So KC720 shipped me a metal x milled 330 on loan so I can make my decision between that and the 7 for the MC. You sir are a gentleman and beyond generous!

Wow that's amazing. Truly great person

If you dont like the ss grip feel free to regrip it! I have a replacement so no worries

About 2 months ago, after only being a member here for a few days, Dgvillere offered up some free Taylormade putter weights to anyone that could use them. I took him up on his offer, and he promptly mailed them out.

A week went by and they never showed, so I pm'd him to make sure he had gotten my address right, he had. Another week went by and he pm'd me to see if I had gotten them, but I hadn't. At that point we decided they must have gotten lost in the mail, it was just a couple of weights, so no big deal right?

Out of the blue today, I go to the mailbox and there is a wrinkled and torn envelope that had been placed in a plastic bag by the post office. I had completely forgotten about them at this point, and was shocked when I opened it up. It looks like the weights must've gotten caught in a sorting machine or something.

Thanks again Denis, I never doubted that you had sent them, but I sure didn't expect to see them after 8+ weeks!

KC is a mad man. Always looking out for others.

If you dont like the ss grip feel free to regrip it! I have a replacement so no worries

Just so happens I have been using a 3.0 on the 7 right now testing so this is a great test for me. Thank you again my friend.

War Eagle. This dude is a beast. I played a round with him LAST May at the outing and was eyeing the hell out of his TW Masters Edition shoes..

We had finished the King and a few of us were grabbing a bite to eat before everyone parted their separate ways. Out of the blue beags says he has a pair of TW Masters Edition shoes that could use a good home. It may or may not have been awkward, because honestly I didn't know what to say. At any rate, they fit pretty much perfect and found a new home in SD. I am going to clean them up a bit and enjoy them this weekend. I thank you Ryan for the gesture and hope I can repay you sooner then later.

Nice!!! Way to go War, you're one of my favorite dudes on this site for a reason bro!!

War is a good dude. Doesn't surprise me one bit

Classy beags ftw

Nicely done War!

8weeks lost in the post office is crazy I'm impressed they got them their.

Nicely done beags

So I gotta tell you all about this guy named Maynard. I've been having trouble finding a J40 driver to hit to get ready for the MC; I get a PM from Maynard saying he's got a 10.5* and 12* driver and he'd send me one to try out. Sent me a PM today that he shipped it and won't let me pay for the shipping, and he's OK with me keeping the driver until the MC! All of this is pretty dang amazing, but here's the kicker, I'm facing him in the first round of the Morgan Cup and he's actively helping me get better to try and beat him. Anywhere else, I doubt they'd be so willing to help their competitors, but at THP we want each other to be their best. Thanks, Matt, for sending the driver and just being a great guy. See you in July ready to rumble!

Top notch THPer that Ryan guy. So glad I got to meet him in the MC last year. Cool dude!

Eh, Ryan's ok...

Haha. Nice job War. Wouldn't expect anything less from an Auburn man.

You guys are among me blush.

Awesome job guys, love these stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back