What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of new shirts from Globalgolf. The wardrobe hasn't been updated in a couple of seasons. Next up Belts.

1024311-abs.jpg
1027375-aan.jpg
1026488-aap.jpg

1026381-aae.jpg
1026486-aaf.jpg
1027763-abc.jpg

I'm on a roll since being fit last weekend. Throw in a new set of Cally MD2s with KBS V shafts now

Good deal on a UA golf polo and a Callaway polo.

3 pack of Nike Dri-Fit tech gloves and a round of golf.

THP hat!!!

I didn't buy it, but my wife got me the Bushnell V3 Patriot pack for my birthday! I can't wait to get on the course this weekend and try it out.

I didn't buy it, but my wife got me the Bushnell V3 Patriot pack for my birthday! I can't wait to get on the course this weekend and try it out.

I had a feeling that was going to happen! Congrats Andy! Seems like a great birthday present to me.

THP hat of course! Super excited for it too.

I had a feeling that was going to happen! Congrats Andy! Seems like a great birthday present to me.

Thanks Dan, I was shocked she got it right! She doesn't have the best track record with golf related gifts.

Pure Classic putter grip.....green of course.

Mid size golf pride grip for my Big Bertha driver. :golf2:

Sun mountain club glider meridian travel bag

Should be perfect for my upcoming Europe trip

Where are you traveling in .eu ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the fitter I went to last week and pull the trigger on the new irons: TaylorMade Speedblade 5-PW with KBS Tour stiff...now for the long wait (2 weeks) until they get delivered. First part of the 2014 bag!
Next up, I'm gonna overhaul my wedge setup (50/54/58 - probably Cleveland 588...or SM5?)

Where are you traveling in .eu ?

Switzerland, England , and Scotland

Not playing in Switzerland

X-Hot 4W and G20 3H w/Winn DriTac grips were ordered the other day and I purchased a Nike Core Method mc01w w/Ping Blackout Pistol Grip last night. All will be going into the bag and I'll be selling the Stage 2's. Now that I'm playing more and getting better, I'm looking at options that better match my playing style rather than just grabbing the "longest" clubs or newest hype.

I went to buy a few buckets of balls, but the lady at the course told me that no one had tee'd up in more than two hours so I paid for a greenfee, and played 18 in 2 hours :)

I went to buy a few buckets of balls, but the lady at the course told me that no one had tee'd up in more than two hours so I paid for a greenfee, and played 18 in 2 hours :)

Nice! Gotta take advantage.

Nice! Gotta take advantage.

yeah that course is a bit sub par but a 17$ twilight fee is hard to beat around here

Added another SeeMore to the stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back