Chad's Tiny Studio Thread (spoiler)

Another great episode. Pretty sure I can take him on GoldenTee, winner gets that camo Cally hat??

I enjoy these videos but after meeting Chad and knowing he isn't putting on a show I really enjoy watching these now.

He is just genuine.

Great Episode. It's great that he featured #TheKing in there. "The outcome isn't what was important..." Good stuff.

You know, even though he plays it as a joke on there, it's totally true in a way. Both teams were full of quality dudes, and everybody played so tough.

...that being said, Team Chad will have it's revenge, and I hope to wield a kingly weapon in that battle!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

These are so fun to watch. Glad our own THP winners got some love wearing the crowns!

#TheKing is coming back, what??!!?

#TheKingReturns! YES!!!!
Is it me or did Chad's hair look better as Einstein?
Oh and winning a big mac is no small accomplishment.

Awesome King coverage, and Bret getting his tweet with the swing caddy shown was cool as well!

#KingII is going to be epic!!

Another great episode. Really enjoy these.

I really like these. Just a notch below Tosh.

This was a great watch, really like what Chad is doing with this series.

And his video guy is freaking talented.

I am subscribed to Callaway's YouTube channel. Love this series and love the shout out!

Awesome to see the King on there! And the reference to the next one, does that mean the King returns in 2015???

Great Show as usual #

Awesome shout out to #theking and happy to hear it will be returning! Great episode as always Chad!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Another great episode from Chad. And great reference to #The King.

Finally got a chance to sit down and watch this and its just as good as the other ones.

I love what CMP is doing and all the shows are just phenomenal. Love being able to keep up all things Callaway, all the time, and from the #zoocrew themselves.

Hashtag did drop the bomb that #TheKing is returning.
#TheManWantsRevenge

Picked up on that and I must say, it doesn't suck knowing that. Thanks JB, GG and Callaway for another edition!

Really loving the tiny studio and Hashtag is doing it in class!

JB

This series is freaking cool. And oh, #IWantRevengeWithChad

I'm thrilled the King is coming back! That's a huge plus for 2015 :bomb:

Definitely enjoyable. And the world needs more THP. :act-up:

I watched this the other day, Chad is really good in these, truly.

Love #TheKing shoutout and playing it off like it didn't matter because of the big L. Too funny.

Loved the shoutout. And #TheKing is back!!! #StillWithChad

These are great videos!

It it is too early to get back on the #Chad bandwagon?

Awesome episode. Love #theking shoutout and the THP tweets at the end.

I think that Ben & Jerry's flavor would be pretty incredible too.

Back