2014 Fitness & Nutrition Thread With Coach Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chugging along. Sub 200 officially for the first time in four or five years. Been waiting awhile to see that number 1, so good deal. 15 more would be awesome. 20 more would be incredible.

Congrats man that's great. All that hard work is paying off. Great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. It's hard to notice when you look at yourself every day, but I have this fat face picture of myself on my PC as a reminder.

Any reward, no matter how small, is still an award. Be proud of the work you've done. Keep it going brother.

I've started to focus more on barbell squats and deadlifts. With the oly shoes, those lifts have become so much easier on my body. I can get lowered and not lose my balance.

I am remembering how much I love deep squats. They're awesome.

Chugging along. Sub 200 officially for the first time in four or five years. Been waiting awhile to see that number 1, so good deal. 15 more would be awesome. 20 more would be incredible.

Great job! Positive results are always a great motivator to keep at it.

Awesome job Hawk, way to go!!

Thanks again guys. I'm lucky to have had the kick in the butt to get this done. It's been a huge change for me mentally and physically.

Thanks again guys. I'm lucky to have had the kick in the butt to get this done. It's been a huge change for me mentally and physically.

Your liver is pretty happy.

That it is, among other things. I do love drinking some beer, but it's amazing how different I feel during the day without it - both mentally and physically.

That it is, among other things. I do love drinking some beer, but it's amazing how different I feel during the day without it - both mentally and physically.

Plus, when you do treat yourself, it seems to taste a little better! At least it does for me.

Friday night is like Christmas day for sure. Makes choosing a rotten beer a very sad thing though.

Just got back from a run outside. I am literally dripped with sweat right now. I forgot we had a MotoActv so I used that to keep my stats. It worked great, and it turns out I run faster outside then on the treadmill.

Just got back from a run outside. I am literally dripped with sweat right now. I forgot we had a MotoActv so I used that to keep my stats. It worked great, and it turns out I run faster outside then on the treadmill.

I love running outside. Running on a treadmill is just boring to me.

I always feel like I am going to fall on the treadmill. Outside is great.

Hawk, well done sir, keep it up

GG, I always prefer to run outside but admittedly we don't have the same temperature as you do

CONGRATS MY MAN!!! This is awesome news!! So proud of you bro!

NICE GG! I do the same thing. Outside just motivates me that much more.

Thanks everyone! I just need to get more comfortable running outside and I think I am going to like it a lot more than the treadmill. I do, however, need to start doing this in the morning when it's not a bagillion degrees outside. Yes, I said bagillion.

2nd T25 workout is done!!!!

Rest and recuperation tonight.

Got 4.28 miles in at a 7:37 pace this AM. Followed it up with some core and shoulder exercises.

Did the warrior workout from P90x3 last night. It might be my favorite yet!

I miss my gym and once we get settled into our new home, I'll be looking to join the local one asap. You feel so much better and have more energy when you work out with a regular schedule :thumb:

I miss my gym and once we get settled into our new home, I'll be looking to join the local one asap. You feel so much better and have more energy when you work out with a regular schedule :thumb:

Totally agree man. Plus you sleep better. At least I know I do.

Its slab day as the Rock would say, stealing Blu's snatch grip high pulls because they look AWESOME. Had a great chest workout yesterday, finished off with low cable flys until failure, definitely feeling it this morning.

Its slab day as the Rock would say, stealing Blu's snatch grip high pulls because they look AWESOME. Had a great chest workout yesterday, finished off with low cable flys until failure, definitely feeling it this morning.

Nice dude. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back