Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering these...anyone have experience with these spikeless shoes?
Puma Faas
Adicross
Nike Range
True Linkswear
I have a small foot so I need to go to junior sizes.

No mallets lol. It'll be the number 1 shape most likely. I'm more curious if a length increase will get it more upright.

No mallets lol. It'll be the number 1 shape most likely. I'm more curious if a length increase will get it more upright.

I demand you to be a smart square guy. Pelz would approve.

Try 36" and 71°

I can extend pretty easily I suppose. Just takes a minute and a few bucks. What I am sort of wishing was still around was the 36" Almost Belly blade.
Almost Belly blade isnt still current?
that's what you rolled last year at the MC right? I've never seen you putt that well
Almost Belly T-Frame, yes sir. Perhaps the best putter I ever rolled.

Why isnt it in my bag right now?

I'll be blading it with ya, no idea what route yet

I demand you to be a smart square guy. Pelz would approve.

No.

Try 36" and 71°

That's what I'm thinking. I don't understand lie angle for putter performance that well, but I know I feel hunched and hit the toe a bunch with the version I have.

Almost Belly blade isnt still current?

Almost Belly T-Frame, yes sir. Perhaps the best putter I ever rolled.

Why isnt it in my bag right now?

Unfortunately not.

Hawk. I'm in testing, not ignoring you, will get to you soon with thoughts, promise.

No worries brother.

Do you notice the toe higher in the air when you set up to the ball?

Do you notice the toe higher in the air when you set up to the ball?

Opposite actually. It's much flatter than the PTM, though they supposedly have the same specs.

Why not Smart Square it up?

I dont think I've ever seen you game a mallet.

No.

That's what I'm thinking. I don't understand lie angle for putter performance that well, but I know I feel hunched and hit the toe a bunch with the version I have.

Unfortunately not.

How did the Karsten TR feel? Isn't that putter at 70°?

Why not Smart Square it up?

I dont think I've ever seen you game a mallet.

No interest. I tried it for grins, but that's not my kind of putter. I want something more or less identical to what I game and have success with. I'm a creature of habit lol.

How did the Karsten TR feel? Isn't that putter at 70°?

Just fine. I am going to have this HB 1 tested out for lie. Maybe it's just off.

Pondering BB or X2Hot fairway wood after I post my AMP Cell to the marketplace (after I get my phone back)

Pondering these...anyone have experience with these spikeless shoes?
Puma Faas
Adicross
Nike Range
True Linkswear
I have a small foot so I need to go to junior sizes.

Pumas are money.

Hybrids.

Are the X2Hot's that much better than the XHot's?

Hybrids.

Are the X2Hot's that much better than the XHot's?

They are completely different and liking one doesn't mean you'll like the other. They are very nice though.

Beckoning the putter nerds :)

I've got a little bit of concern about the MC putter. Not seeing the same consistency with impact using the Cleveland #1 that I'm seeing with others, specifically the WHP1 and PTM2w.

Now, I spec'd them all out and they are all very similar - 340g (Cleveland), 343g (WHP), and 350g (PTM). All are 35 inches with 70° lie angle. However, sitting the PTM and Cleveland #1 next to each other, the Cleveland is noticeably flatter. Do you think that's just the way the sole sits on the ground or is there maybe a difference? Would extending up to 36" help me? Right now I feel like I'm reaching down the putter and sort or out at the ball, with a lot of toe contact using the Cleveland.

Putter fitting for the Cleveland line just isn't going to happen, so any thoughts would be welcome.

This is strange dude, get that thing checked and make sure maybe it wasn't bent somehow. I don't think going up in length will really help all that much, but thats just me. Maybe if it checks out have them take it to 72* or so to see if that helps because it definitely couls end up being the camber on the sole being a bit different between the two models for you.

I have a ponder, but this is a COMPLETELY fruitless ponder!

#7 Tank Cruiser.

I wondered about the difference in the sole. I'll take a pic and send what I'm seeing to you. Very odd.

I wondered about the difference in the sole. I'll take a pic and send what I'm seeing to you. Very odd.

Yeah, looking at a couple pic's there seems to def be a difference, the Cleveland almost sits more "toe heavy" via its sole bevel, bending upright might just be the ticket.

Yeah, looking at a couple pic's there seems to def be a difference, the Cleveland almost sits more "toe heavy" via its sole bevel, bending upright might just be the ticket.

#genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back