Course Reviews - Review & Win Prizes - Your THP Outline

As many of you know, THP loves golf course reviews. Whether it be your local municipal, that gorgeous private club nearby or any of the courses that THP Events are held at. We want to hear from you guys/gals about the courses that you are playing.

As an incentive, each month THP will select a Course Review Of the Month and that course will be highlighted and a THP Prize Pack will be sent out to the author. To make this fair, we have devised an outline that should make it easier on everybody.

Pictures
A maximum of 5 pictures will be allowed, 1 of which must be of the clubhouse and then the rest are up to you.

Rating system for each category below. Please use letter grades A, B, C, D, F for each section.

Practice area
Driving Range - Large enough to utilize all of your clubs? Grass and mats available? Targets to aim for with distances displayed somewhere?
Putting greens? Ample size green? Speeds similar to the course?
Multiple holes to practice putting to?
Chipping? Designated green for chipping? Rough in solid shape around the greens to practice in?
Sand? Greenside/Fairway sand traps available?

Course conditions
Tee boxes
Fairways
Rough
Sand Traps
Greens

Layout
Challenging?
Solid mixture of tee options for all skill levels?
Offers a challenge to all skill levels?

Pace of play
What was your experience?
Did you see Marshalls on the course?

Price
Based on the factors above, are the prices being offered by the course a fair value for the experience you receive?
Do they offer any deals or specials?

Amenities
Were the locker rooms available and clean?
Was their a person on the course selling drinks?
Bathrooms on the course available?
Restaurants and/or Grill Room/Bar?

Overall
An overall letter score for this course based on the 6 areas above.
Include a short wrap-up

We look forward to seeing reviews from everybody and each month the selected winner will receive a wonderful THP Prize Pack. It could be golf equipment, apparel, accessories, etc. You never know until it shows up, but it is always full of great golf gear.
Bump for the criteria, I'm still kicking myself for not doing one yet on my home course or others I've visited, it wouldn't take much for me to just snap the photos, I already have the other answers as you experience them while on site. Shame on me!!!

Bump for Smithfaced

Almost at the mid point of the month, some solid reviews have been sent in so far, keep em coming!

Just a quick bump for all of those playing

Was all ready to do a review where I played today and the greens were sanded. I didn't want to review a place and have to give a poor rating on the greens or say "to be continued."

2 More days to get into the May contest!

2 More days to get into the May contest!
May sneak my review in under the wire with my round tomorrow, but more than likely this will be a June entry for me. Playing Cheraw Country Club, a Donald Ross design. Been told it's a beautiful course, and looking forward to playing it tomorrow! Just hope the weather holds up!

Man I haven't done one of these in forever, I think I have some pics from a few rounds down here I need to try the new format.

I got a couple of reviews in this month. Hope I can win that great prize pack this month.

I got a couple of reviews in this month. Hope I can win that great prize pack this month.
I know. Darn you, giving me a run for my money on getting the most reviews in :) In all seriousness, best of luck to you, nice reviews.

I know. Darn you, giving me a run for my money on getting the most reviews in :) In all seriousness, best of luck to you, nice reviews.

Id love to win for this because today is my Birthday so that would make it so nice. Be a nice present for me for sure.

Should have the may winner announced by the end of this week...stay tuned

Hoping to put together a review of a course I played last week for the first time when I have time to sit down and do it.

Ill be putting one up today for June
Man I haven't done one of these in forever, I think I have some pics from a few rounds down here I need to try the new format.

I'm hoping to get in a few this month.

new month, 1/3 of the way in, plenty of time to get some reviews up

I have the course picked out for my review. It will be my first course review. I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out

Halfway done for the month, still time to get the reviews in

Halfway done for the month, still time to get the reviews in
Writing my review was enjoyable, more so than I expected. Looking forward to doing another some time.

1 more week to go for the June contest!

Contest ends next Tuesday!

You know I'll have one coming.

Last day for the June contest!

Get those reviews in everyone.

Back