2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

That's about right from Miami International Airport with traffic. It takes me 1 hr 15 minutes with no traffic to PGA national. I highly recommend Ft. Lauderdale airport instead. Smaller airport and easier to get in and out.
yeah you're right, I forgot the turnpike is right there at MIA & PGA Blvd.

That's about right from Miami International Airport with traffic. It takes me 1 hr 15 minutes with no traffic to PGA national. I highly recommend Ft. Lauderdale airport instead. Smaller airport and easier to get in and out.

no doubt FLL & PBI are def the best option

Well if you are flying to Las Vegas, you might not be too near this event. It is in FL.
Palm Beach and Ft Lauderdale are the two closest. With other options as well a bit further.

HAHA! Wow I was thinking of a different resort this whole time. Thanks :banghead:

HAHA! Wow I was thinking of a different resort this whole time. Thanks :banghead:

PGA National is where they host the Honda Classic. It has also hosted the Ryder Cup and PGA Championship. Widely considered one of the best courses on tour. Last year the THP Championship was held at TPC Las Vegas.

This going to be such an incredible event!!! Oh how I wish that I could swing it, but it won't be in the cards.

PGA National is where they host the Honda Classic. It has also hosted the Ryder Cup and PGA Championship. Widely considered one of the best courses on tour. Last year the THP Championship was held at TPC Las Vegas.

Yes, my mind was somewhere else this morning, I know the course. Airfare is much better flying into Florida than Las Vegas lol.

Not that it is a huge deal, but how easy is it to get to the beach? My girlfriend wants to go very badly, but I know she will want to spend some time at the beach for sure.

Not that it is a huge deal, but how easy is it to get to the beach? My girlfriend wants to go very badly, but I know she will want to spend some time at the beach for sure.

Its not very far. Quick car ride over there.

not that difficult. quick drive/ride over.

Posting for Golfinff...

The cost is hidden when viewing within Tapatalk...

Cost

$429 - This will include

Greens Fees - 2 Rounds of Golf (Champion & Palmer)

Cart Fees - For both rounds

Range Balls - For both rounds

2 Nights of Lodging at the beautiful PGA National Resort

Breakfast Each Day

$25 Resort Credit

Two iBar Drink Certificates

Trophy Ceremony Dinner at PGA National

Limited Edition THP Bridgestone Hat

Incredible SWAG & Prizes

AND MUCH MUCH MORE...

For non-golfing partners/husbands/wives the cost is an additional $130. This will include all of the above, minus the golf, swag & resort credit.

sweet skim

Such a cool venue. I kind of want to bring the wife to this.

You could meet the infamous laura. We would make this an extended weekend for us

You could meet the infamous laura. We would make this an extended weekend for us

Hey I have a Laura too, and I think Ive texted with your Laura

but not a snowballs chance in HELL my Laura ends up at the bear trap

No mmaynards quote for Golfinff which JB answered way back

If you are viewing from Tapatalk on a iPhone device the cost doesn't show up. Not until I copied JB's initial post did I see the cost either. Then all of a sudden I see the cost.

aju4adu6.jpg

Or am I missing something. #NoSkimmingForThisEvent

She's very excited for this trip as am I. I would love to play a course I watch every year on TV. Florida in late September? Yes please

Setting my calendar alert now.

We will see about that.

If you are viewing from Tapatalk on a iPhone device the cost doesn't show up. Not until I copied JB's initial post did I see the cost either. Then all of a sudden I see the cost.

aju4adu6.jpg

Or am I missing something. #NoSkimmingForThisEvent

What you are missing is my response to him that had all of the information right after he asked.

Back