What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done anything yet, but last night I cleaned my clubs in preparation for the next few days. I leave work in about an hour and a half and head to Pinehurst for the weekend. I will be on the practice range this afternoon for awhile, play 36 tomorrow, and play 18 on Saturday with a bunch of friends for my buddy's bachelor party weekend. It's going to be a blast and I can't wait to get there!

Tinkering with the sleeve on the fairway woods. Range session planned soon.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Got a good range session in today, did some driver and shaft comparisons.

35hk0aq.jpg

THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes, wet and windy. I'm glad winter is over....

I did a Bridgestone ball fitting at Taylormade Golf Experience here in Las Vegas today. I was fitted for the e5 this time around as my swing speed has gone up about 10 mph since I was fitted by them a year ago. Now what should I do with the two boxes of e6s I have sitting downstairs??..

I did a Bridgestone ball fitting at Taylormade Golf Experience here in Las Vegas today. I was fitted for the e5 this time around as my swing speed has gone up about 10 mph since I was fitted by them a year ago. Now what should I do with the two boxes of e6s I have sitting downstairs??..

Want my address? Lol

Want my address? Lol

Possibly, first I want to see if Bridgestone might be willing to make a trade, or the golf shop I bought them from might allow me to exchange them. If not it's your lucky day!

Lol My kind of day. They gotta be better than those Precept Laddies ive been using. Altho they have been kind to me hehe

Had my fitting at CPC. More to come shortly...

Went to a Bridgestone Ball fitting event today. Got fitted into the e6.

I played the e6 before switching to the Q-Star and head to head the e6 was a better fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just came from the range. Still working to dial in my new cb3 irons. Also worked on my driver a fair bit. Think I figured some things out. Not enough weight on my left leg. I'm sort of swinging it from my back leg. Overall a good session

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Played in a 4 man charity tournament yesterday. We ended up playing pretty well and came in second. I didn't hit the ball particularly well, but made some long putts and had some good shots into par 5s. Also won the long drive contest and between that and finishing second, walked away with a couple of free rounds at some nice courses.

Hit the range first thing in the morning. Still working on pre shot routine and gettimg my mind together

I went to go pick up my new 9-iron that I had to get made from Wilson b/c this numb nuts left my club on the course. I received a pitching tip from the owner of the store and picked up a Callaway 52' wedge and a Vokey 60' wedge as well. Then, I was telling the owner how I wanted to go to a different set of Wilson irons, and low and behold he had received the Wilson C-100 irons specific made for him. The irons have KBS tour shafts in them and are 1/4" longer. I really didn't need the irons so I decided to flip a coin and of course I win the toss, and the rest is history. I just have to get used to the irons b/c they are more of a player's iron, but are quite forgiving.

THP'd and watched golf on TV. Too sore to actually play the game :beat-up:.

Worked, THP'd, and played a bad 18. Hitting the range tomorrow hopefully to sort out some issues.

THP'd, hit a bucket at the range and spent 45 mins on the practice putting green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 holes with 3 friends from church, watched PGA golf on TV and THPed.

Played a Par 3 course to work on my irons ...Fun but tough

I demoed the SLDR mini. Came away impressed. Not blown away. I have a similar club now.

I felt the same Blu. It was nice but not earth shattering have to spend 275 today

THP'd, PGA and Sr PGA viewing on TV, small bucket at the range to work on lesson tips from earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back