What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39/43 82. Played the back 9 first, had one really bad hole(triple). Was +1 on the front standing on the 9th tee box when I had to wait 17 minutes before teeing off. Proceeded to hit an ugly low liner in to a hazard and closed with a bogey. Damn slow golfers:alien:

39/43 82. Played the back 9 first, had one really bad hole(triple). Was +1 on the front standing on the 9th tee box when I had to wait 17 minutes before teeing off. Proceeded to hit an ugly low liner in to a hazard and closed with a bogey. Damn slow golfers:alien:

82 w/ a triple? Nice round bro.

82 w/ a triple? Nice round bro.

Thanks. Hit it better tonight. Minus the triple and double. Couldn't drive the ball for crap so changed to the 3w off the tee, much better results. Oh and AMP cell irons were back in the bag

I was a respectable +4 through 7 then went double, triple over the last 2 holes to finish +9 for the 9. #idiot

We shot even par (36) in our scramble today. Birdied two, bogey'd two. I was knocking down putts today so that was comforting. Hit a couple of ten footers, lipped out two more, and left the couple I didn't make well within easy two putt range. Got some good flight on a few of my iron shots. Off the tee was not so good ... hit some fairways but my shots were low, and would have left us with some long second shots. Short game was decent, and we had to get out of the sand four times today and I did so without any issues. For me it probably would have been a low 50's nine hole round.

Plan on hitting the range tomorrow and working on tempo.

Thanks. Hit it better tonight. Minus the triple and double. Couldn't drive the ball for crap so changed to the 3w off the tee, much better results. Oh and AMP cell irons were back in the bag

SLDR Mini Driver, say, you know you want to.

81 with 33 putts. Played pretty well, grrens werent holding anything.

You've been putting up some nice scores lately buddy. Keep it going. If your having trouble holding greens, try the Project (a) for a round or two. It really does hold greens well.

Squeezed in 18 after my appointments were done over at Westchase. Little windy out, but still managed to strike it really well.

9 fairways, 10 greens, 36-36 for a tidy round of even par.

That's my Captain. He can put up those even par rounds or better at will.

I shot my PB today 84!!!! I struck the ball well and had some not so good holes, but grinded it out.

6600 yds 44/40 72.0/128
Hit 10 FW & 8GIR
8 pars, 8 bogeys 2doubles & 34 putts.

As happy as I am with this score I burned a ton of edges for birdie that didn't drop, but this is a confidence booster & I round I can build on.

I'm happy for my Lake Charles partner putting up a PB. Congrats. But, Mike, I've played with you and know that you have the game to blow that away every time out. Just gotta believe, buddy.

39/38 77 on home course. New PB there!!

Another of my DotCom partners putting up a PB. #DoWorkDotCom!

Had a good ball striking round today and am pleased. The score wasn't all that impressive--40, 42, 82. 10/14 FW, 8 GIR, 31 putts. But, the reason I'm still pleased with the round is that I only hit 5 shots that I would want back. Three misses were iron shots that were in perfect position, two of which I pulled into lakes and took penalties, the other just a little heavy. Two were drives which I pushed out of bounds for penalties (very unusual for me). But, the rest of the round was really good. I feel good about the lessons and the work I'm putting in. So much so that I am really anxious to get back on the course or range every day.

Im definitely not a pro, we just happen to share a swing flaw ;) heritage again?

Yes Heritage. Your insight really helped. Forgot how it felt to compress the ball. Now, how many rounds did you hold out that tip on me? Lol

Had a good ball striking round today and am pleased. The score wasn't all that impressive--40, 42, 82. 10/14 FW, 8 GIR, 31 putts. But, the reason I'm still pleased with the round is that I only hit 5 shots that I would want back. Three misses were iron shots that were in perfect position, two of which I pulled into lakes and took penalties, the other just a little heavy. Two were drives which I pushed out of bounds for penalties (very unusual for me). But, the rest of the round was really good. I feel good about the lessons and the work I'm putting in. So much so that I am really anxious to get back on the course or range every day.

Nice round, Ken.

44/40 in the wettest sloppiest round ever. Rough was brutal with all the water...was too easy to hit fat. Had a few good chips and a few not so good. Putted well, not taking much stock in anything that went down there.

I came home looking like I dug a trench. The back was far sloppier than the front.

48 tonight with FIVE penalties. I had 13 putts (five 1 putts) and I won my match, but I seriously find the most creative ways to lose golf balls. First one was a 9 iron from the middle of the fairway; then an 8 iron topped off a tee box; then a driver pushed right on a tight fairway; then TWO balls in the water off the tee on a par 3.

I shot a 77 today on a fairly easy 6000 yard course from the tips. Par was 70. Hit 10/18 greens and 9/14 fairways. 32 putts. Happy with how my game is coming along

I shot a 77 today on a fairly easy 6000 yard course from the tips. Par was 70. Hit 10/18 greens and 9/14 fairways. 32 putts. Happy with how my game is coming along

Easy course or not, breaking 80 is still a great round in my book.

Went to Park Strand yesterday, first time playing there shot 86. The wind was up, the greens were firm and fast..

Sounds like my neighborhood course. I've only broke 80 there twice. You still need to hit good shots and putt to go low. Nice job.

Just got back from playing my pre work 9. Ended up shooting a 48, par is 35.

Went: bogey, triple, double, par, double, double, bogey, bogey, bogey

Extra strokes:

Hole one (par 4): bad drive into the trees and then flubbed a chip. One putted to save bogey.
Hole two (par 4): bad drive into the trees, then I missed my approach shot, and then three putted for triple. That one hurt.
Hole three (par 4): bad drive and then I just used the wrong club on the approach and flew the green. Chipped on and then two putted.
Hole four (par 5): Par, did everything exactly like you are supposed to do
Hole five (long par 3): Fatted my drive and came up about 25 yards short of the green, and then found a sand trap when pitching onto the green.
Hole six (long par 4): Bad drive into the trees, found a tree when taking my medicine and needed a do-over, then missed my approach but chipped it to tap in range
Hole seven (par 3): Missed the green to the left, chipped on, two putted
Hole eight (par 5): Missed my last approach shot, I was about 110 yards out and just pulled it barely off the green
Hole nine (par 3): Just short of the green, chutted on and then two putted.

So, once again: BAD DRIVING cost me a fair number of strokes. Although definitely bad, they were not as bad as Wednesday. Putting tended to be okay. Half the missed approaches were due to having the wrong club and being short or long of the green.

Played a tricky course today. No 1st Cut, very sticky rough, quick greens, tight fairways and very hilly, don't think I had a flat lie all round.

Joined up with someone on the 1st tee, and started off triple, double, double, then went on to bogey and par the rest. A few duffed chips out of the sticky rough and a couple of wild drives left me with 90, which I was fairly pleased with considering the start. Would like to think if id started better and read the speed of the greens a little better would have been close to 80.

Nice enjoyable round :)

I played a personal worst 96 at my home course Wednesday in a 30 mph wind.
Every drive on the front 9 was OB left, not slicing but a dead freakin push. When I tried to correct I got a duck hook OB...wasn't fun, I even tried my 3 wood and I was toeing it for some reason . Wound up with a 56 on the front 9.
I pocketed my woods and played all irons on the back 9 in and shot a 40, go figure.

**** a steady 80 today on a course I have never played! Drove it great
Pured the irons
Putting horrid!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back