Contest - Design A 2014 THP Challenge Coin

Okay everybody.
We want to thank everybody that took the time to submit something. Its very much appreciated.

I really wish I would have put something together with this but I just didnt have the time to do anything. I did read through the thread and love the imagination and creativity. Cant wait to see the winner.

Some good entries here. Went back through and saw quite a few I would be happy to grab!

Okay everybody.
We want to thank everybody that took the time to submit something. Its very much appreciated.
Just curious when is the closing date for this contest?

Okay everybody.

Has a winner/design been selected?

I have to keep up with this so I can get me one when they are in the store.

It has not. We have asked our coin company to take a look. Hard picking a winner.

It has not. We have asked our coin company to take a look. Hard picking a winner.
I'm curious to see what the coin company had to say!

I cannot wait to see the winning design, so many amazing choices to pick from.

My GF keeps asking me about this one lol.

Tap Tap Taparoo

out of curiousity, anything new on this?

out of curiousity, anything new on this?

Not yet, but coming very soon. We have been speaking with the manufacturer on a number of these.

There were some amazing designs submitted. I'd be happy to add almost anyone of them to my THP coin collection.

Not yet, but coming very soon. We have been speaking with the manufacturer on a number of these.
I hope that means more than 1 will be made, so many great designs.

Thought I'd resurrect this because I have it bookmarked.

Any update on which one was chosen...and a release date?

Nice bump, was wondering if there were any updates on this.

Liking this coin quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Contest - Design A 2014 THP Challenge Coin

I'm losing my mind.

Any word on this coin? Or was it replaced by the Folds of Honor coin?

Back