Contest #2 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Sabella

The Gauntlet is going to be like The King on steroids! I must wrangle a spot in this thing--want it badly!

Lol! Epic movie reference! If I was picking a team, you would be on it for this...among other reasons

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Using Tapatalk

You all are really knocking it out if the park with some excellent entries ??⛳️!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@GolfinFF: @GregSabellaCG the pressure of winning #TheGauntlet by @hackersparadise is nothing compared to saving lives and fighting fires #imready

My entry as I'd love to Win and play these awesome courses again

My all time favorite quote from an even greater man. Words to live by in life as well as on the golf course. I would be honored to play on Team Sabella.

Good luck to all those who submitted an entry. This looks like it is going to be a kicka$$ event.

Just a few more hours left in this opportunity. Good luck, everyone.

Good luck to all those who submitted an entry. This looks like it is going to be a kicka$$ event.

Geo I can tell you it will be awesome. Callaway with THP equals the time of your life. I hope you get in :)

Only a little over three hours left! Remember, this ends at noon today, not midnight.

Good luck to everyone.

Good luck to all who have entered so far. Playing with Mr. 65 himself would be a real experience for anyone, plus Sabella needs someone to hold the net while hr reels in his fish.

Get those last minute tweets in folks. Come join me in Hilton Head. You know it is going to be awesome!

Good luck fellas! The Callaway folks are a blast and Palmetto Dunes is a really fun place to play!

Last push for everyone to get their entries in

Looking forward to see who gets picked for this one! Awesome time at the king because Thp and Callaway rock it like no other

Hop on the train folks as you never know when this might be your only shot! Don't take this opportunity for granted.

Playing with #zoocrew members is so freaking awesome. Get your entries in folks. Match play competition with this gang from Callaway is awesome. Don't miss out on your chance to run #thegauntlet!

About an hour to go...I think this is going to be another one of those events (not unlike The King) where people look back and say "Why didn't I try to get in that one?"

In or not, I know I will not be that guy.

Last edited:
30 minutes to scramble together an entry

Back