Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Best thing I have heard all day :) Really hope it stays gone.

Prayers sent and will continue stay strong Pappa , the little ones are unbelievably resilient and recover quickly.

Great news! I hope the good news keeps coming for you and your family.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's great news for you and your family. Praying it will continue to get better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Absolutely fantasric news! God is good! This broke my heart, then made my day. All within the same day.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Now that is outstanding news and continued thoughts and prayers for you and your family. He is good!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Awesome news man, congrats!

This is awesome news, a true sign of what prayers and positive thoughts can accomplish. The relief you feel must have you on cloud nine about now.

Outstanding... I will keep praying for quick and complete recovery.

Sooooo happy to see this news!

Just caught up, wonderful wonderful news!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Great news - sooo happy for you guys!

Great news brother, God is good! Sigh of relief for sure! So happy for you and your family! Awesome news!

Wonderful wonderful news. Glad your family was able to find a great doctor and surgical team to handle this procedure. Praying for continued healing and full recovery for your daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just caught up with this too. Will be praying ongoing for you all, for the months ahead.. It's so encouraging to see all these comments and realise how precious every life is, even when they are not known to you personally. God bless you all every day..

Danny!!! Awesome news!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Any new news Danny?

Any new news Danny?

Yes, sorry, tried to be a little disconnected from technology the last two days.

We got home Sunday afternoon; feels so good to be home. She's still scared since she doesn't really understand all what's going on. She's weaker than before the surgery currently; needs assistance to walk and right hand is pretty much totally limp. Overall though she's doing alright. Physical therapy evaluation tomorrow, which we're anxious to get going on. Just working with her a little now she seems to be gaining more strength daily in her right leg. Right hand is going to take some good work, maybe cast therapy or something.

I stayed home yesterday and we got her a fish tank for being so brave. There was one at the hospital that she loved, so we told her she could get one for her room and she was very excited. I'm back to the grind today, which is good because it means things are getting more back to normal, but I'm also bummed not to be home with her.

Yes, sorry, tried to be a little disconnected from technology the last two days.

We got home Sunday afternoon; feels so good to be home. She's still scared since she doesn't really understand all what's going on. She's weaker than before the surgery currently; needs assistance to walk and right hand is pretty much totally limp. Overall though she's doing alright. Physical therapy evaluation tomorrow, which we're anxious to get going on. Just working with her a little now she seems to be gaining more strength daily in her right leg. Right hand is going to take some good work, maybe cast therapy or something.

I stayed home yesterday and we got her a fish tank for being so brave. There was one at the hospital that she loved, so we told her she could get one for her room and she was very excited. I'm back to the grind today, which is good because it means things are getting more back to normal, but I'm also bummed not to be home with her.

Progress is progress my man. When my daughter was in the hospital they had a red wagon that she loved. We attached the IV to it and rode her around the hallway probably around 100 times. Its the only thing that made her happy so we promised her we would get her one when we got home. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Danny, so awesome to have a brave little warrior there and that is such an inspiration to me. We will continue to pray for her and for her support system that strength is continued to be gained.

Glad to hear you guys are home, Danny. You've got a tough little girl, and I'm sure she'll crush the PT!

Thanks for the update buddy, I hope the progress continues, what a little warrior she is.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you guys are home and that you are seeing progress. We continue to keep all of you in our prayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always good to hear things look to be going well and glad to hear she is home - hoping this is the next step on the road to a full recovery for her

Glad you guys are at home now, and can hopefully get into a nice routine. Praying that the PT goes good, and she gets all the mobility back in her arm. Please keep letting us know how things are going.

Back