The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love day light savings time. Getting out and walking 9 with my dad after work is simply awesome.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Just read this on FedEX Tracking...and it made me very happy. TaylorMade CB's on the way.

Well that screen shot didn't work out well cleaned it up a bit

01/05/2014 - Thursday
08:48[/TD]
[TD]On FedEx vehicle for delivery
[

Last edited:
It's easy to lose sight of the work your company does when you are in the day to day grind. I have been here for 10 years and we have use our technology to help alot of people and its something I take pride in. Just yesterday we were sent this email about a project we are involved in and it really put a smile on my face (no pun intended):

http://www.canfieldsci.com/News/Operation_Smile.html

Just got a package from FedEx with my wallet in it!

I lost it while working in Minnesota last week.
A very nice and honest lady sent it back to me!

Everything is there, even cash!

Cards all are cancelled and in process of getting replacements, but it's a good feeling to have it back!

Cards all are cancelled and in process of getting replacements, but it's a good feeling to have it back!

There is still good in this world. Harder to find but it's there. That's amazing actually.

That's awesome MS...

Not surprising since it was in Minnesota. Happy you got it back Slice!

Grades just came in! Finished my last semester with a 4.0 and graduates with a 3.53 average. Such a big change from my freshman year!

That lady is awesome.

It's a great day!

New THP tour minivan ( hope no copyright infringements...) delivered to dealer, got my wallet back.

But the best is: a few weeks ago, I was sent into a customer location where they were not happy with the service they were getting and were going to let their service contract expire, I went in took care of their problem, listened to their concerns, and treated them well.

Today, just now I got an email stating they resigned their contract because Of the service I gave them, and I will be the new service technician at all of their facilities.

This will be a no less than 35% increase to my contract service,and is as of today my largest contract.

I absolutely love this!

Way yo go CJ. Absolutely great day for you!

This restores my faith in humanity, well done unknown lady!!

My HHJJ is not nearly as big, but they finally opened the grass teeing grounds at the range at my course! :D

Nice CJ, that is pretty awesome.
My HHJJ is not nearly as big, but they finally opened the grass teeing grounds at the range at my course! :D

Sweet! I don't know if I can take any more of hitting off mats!

Nice CJ, that is pretty awesome.

Sweet! I don't know if I can take any more of hitting off mats!

Hazelmere is 30 seconds across the border and they've been on grass for a few weeks now. Crossing sucks but it's an option...plus then I can come join ya haha.

Hazelmere is 30 seconds across the border and they've been on grass for a few weeks now. Crossing sucks but it's an option...plus then I can come join ya haha.

Padden just went to grass, thank the bejesus! But that being said, I'm hoping I/we can come up sometime soon-ish, or that we see you down here! Maybe next time you're down here for gas or shopping bring your clubs and hit me up! :D

Bachelor party weekend starts now!

Last Chemistry Lab of the semester!!!

Minnesota Nice at its finest!

Way to go, Michigan Slice!

I left my old job in December to start a new job in January. Old job approved a retroactive pay increase in late March for employees working since June 2013.

Including people like me who left!

Funny thing is, I might have stayed as the new maths would have tipped in that direction at the time.

Dang that's awesome! What's his name? You planning on going? The Cell is a good place to watch a game.

Fantastic place to watch a game! Unfortunately you have to watch the Sox when u go.... :p

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

My son is coming home from Spring semester this evening. Looking forward to hanging out with him tonight.

Tuesday, my father will turn 70, and thus become the oldest male ever to live in our family.

Myself, my wife, my brother, and 2 sisters have done something that I truly believe will move this man, my hero to tears. And this packet came in the mail today.

Inside this packet, is a package including tickets for airfare from Detroit, to Barcelona, Spain. He will be staying 3 days in Barcelona before getting on a cruise ship and sailing 8 days/7 nights around the Mediterranean! Before flying home from Athens after spending 4 days there.

He leaves Wednesday, I hope he comes back!

This is a trip he had always wanted to take, and will be so with it!

I can't wait to see his face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back