LPGA North Texas Shootout

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Did not see a thread on this one and it is ongoing.
A good friend of ours is tied for 7th heading into the weekend (Moira Dunn).

Awesome, I'll keep an eye on this and be cheering for her.

I was talking with some guys at work today about this. I wish I could have attended. One of these times I want to get out there and see them live.

Surprised to see Natalie right up there. First under 70 round of the season. Good for her.

Pretty impressive, Moira qualified for the tour on her first attempt. Even though her stats don't tell the whole story, she's got some serious game.

• Admin
Pretty impressive, Moira qualified for the tour on her first attempt. Even though her stats don't tell the whole story, she's got some serious game.

Yeah she does. Some THPers have played with her at the outing and saw those skills.

Yeah she does. Some THPers have played with her at the outing and saw those skills.

Was it her or Kat that called Cookie's swing cute {or something similar}

The LPGA is on a pretty nice run, at the same very time that the PGA tour is floundering with their existing stars. Wins by Lexi, Wie, and Lydia have provided a spark to a tour that needed it desperately.

Surprised this thread isn't busier. Some great final round golf being played. Michelle is turning it on for her back 9 and Stacy isn't giving any ground.

Stacy doing really well...having trouble following both golf tournaments and Talladega all at the same time.

Unlucky bogey for Wie. These greens are hard

I was talking with some guys at work today about this. I wish I could have attended. One of these times I want to get out there and see them live.

My dad got to help with the Marshall/Volunteer staff--will have to get the full rundown from him this week.

Stacy played really well this weekend, it's nice to see the young American talent stay near the top. Well done Stacy!

My wife and daughter went yesterday. My daughter and my niece got a ton of autographs, including Michelle Wie's. They scored some signed game used gloves and several signed golf balls. I DVR'ed the Sunday round and we did see them on TV, near, Wie, when she was on 18. Seeing our daughter's reaction, when she saw herself on TV, was priceless.

My wife said that the only time they encountered a "large" crowd, was when Michelle was leaving 18 green. They left after Michelle finished to another family event. But, the girls did not want to leave to tournament because the wanted to get more autographs. haha.

Went to this last weekend. It was my first LPGA event and I had the time of my life. Got autographs from all my favorite players (Lewis, Wie, Kerr, Na Yeon Choi, Park, Korda, Thompson and more) and got a great high five from Lewis after she won. The players were so down-to-earth and just walking around in the crowd like it was no big deal. I have a lot of respect for these ladies and can't wait to get out and see them again. Totally awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back