Status
Not open for further replies.
Dug my signed baseballs out finally

ry5ugy4e.jpg

Have you seen my baseball?

Terrible sweep.

Bob Feller's a good one. I think I recognize Sabathia, Sizemore and Hafner? Maybe A-Rod too?

Middle is arod, Griffey and maddux.

Top should be feller Sabathia and size more

Bottom is like cliff lee, Travis gaffer and Johnny Peralta.

Got all the Indians ones in 2006 as a season ticket holder

Another night scoring less than four runs, another loss for the Royals. 0-fer the season in that stat.

Jhonny! I'll give you a pack if sunflower seeds for it

I wonder if the Red Sox regret forcing the Rays to play a doubleheader when they didn't want to.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Glad we are out of Florida. Sheesh

Here's a ball I have. When I was a kid, I was way into baseball cards, and went to a convention every year where they would have a great player signing autographs. The signatures are Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron and Willie Mays.

4y7u5uze.jpg
y5uvunen.jpg
gytuha8u.jpg

ok Erky, you win, im jealous

Tigers signing Hanrahan, might be good bullpen help!

Braves trying to lose again.. this offense shouldn't be this bad.

Braves trying to lose again.. this offense shouldn't be this bad.

Not a bad first start for Minor though...his rehab starts were pretty mediocre, so I am pleasantly surprised.

Not a bad first start for Minor though...his rehab starts were pretty mediocre, so I am pleasantly surprised.

Yeah the pitching has been there all year. Going to be interesting to see what happens with the rotation now with Minor back.

Yeah the pitching has been there all year. Going to be interesting to see what happens with the rotation now with Minor back.

Will be particularly interesting when they activate Floyd this weekend. Surely the Harang-atang can't maintain that hot start (knowing he got rocked this week).

Will be particularly interesting when they activate Floyd this weekend. Surely the Harang-atang can't maintain that hot start (knowing he got rocked this week).

It's a good problem to have, that's for sure. Wish we had the same problem with our batting order.

Willie Peralta's era is down to 2.04. Not too bad for a guy in his second major league season.

Here's a ball I have. When I was a kid, I was way into baseball cards, and went to a convention every year where they would have a great player signing autographs. The signatures are Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron and Willie Mays.

4y7u5uze.jpg
y5uvunen.jpg
gytuha8u.jpg

AWESOME!!!

#Barves lose again. They haven't won since I left Orlando last week. Guess I need to go back!

Indians win....finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back