Could use some positive vibes

My thoughts and prayers are on the way. Horrible to hear this, hope all turns out well for him.

Thoughts and prayers are going to you and your family.

Thats terrible Erky. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Prayers coming your way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this Erky, Positive thought headed that way.

Positive thoughts your way Erky. He may be banged up but the things you listed that were ok means he might just need time to heal up. Keep her calm and focused on how to get him bandaged up and back on his feet

He's alert and responding to commands. Having trouble talking and keeping his eyes open. His right eye is dilated. Getting an MRI to be safe.

Prayers coming your way.

I'll say a prayer for him.

Praying for his recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prayers Sent the human body is amazing he will get through!

Thought and prayers your way. I hope it wasn't a hit and run. That's just beyond my realm of comprehension not to stop and help someone especially if you were the cause. Glad to hear he is coming around.

sending thoughts & prayers your way - hope everything will be OK

Thanks for all your thoughts. He is doing much better. He remembers the crash, and it was a pothole, not a hit and run. So glad that someone found him and called 911. He has a concussion and a few other issues, but nothing life threatening. More tests coming up Monday for some issues he is having. He will be in the hospital for a while.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Glad he's going to be ok, praying for a quick recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers man

Wishing all the best to him, speedy recovery.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Best wishes, KU Med is a great hospital.

Head injuries scare the hell out of me.

Hoping for speedy recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh man, that's crazy, Erky. Will definitely be praying for him.

Thanks for all your thoughts. He is doing much better. He remembers the crash, and it was a pothole, not a hit and run. So glad that someone found him and called 911. He has a concussion and a few other issues, but nothing life threatening. More tests coming up Monday for some issues he is having. He will be in the hospital for a while.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

This is great news Eric. Great to hear that nothing is life threatening. Looks like he'll need some time to heal and rehab. Thoughts and prayers still coming for him and your sister.

good to hear and God bless

I just wanted to provide a follow up. He has been transferred to in-patient rehabilitation. He has some weakness on one side, and the fall damaged a nerve, so his left eye is a bit droopy (they think it will get better). He was wearing a helmet, but he landed on his face, so he still has a concussion, and is tired a lot. They are not sure when he will get to go home. He and my sister are both teachers, and I just found out one of his students set up a donation site to cover medical expenses, if anyone is interested. Your thoughts and prayers have been great. http://www.gofundme.com/8ymlck

Good to hear things are coming together well for this young man. Hope he continues to mend, sounds like he's in great hands at this point!

You got it brother! Wish I lived a little closer to KC, I'd go give him a visit for you! Prayers heading his way.

Back