Seamus Golf Review

Well, there's not a lot I can say in the way of an update here, so I'll keep it short. The headcover was very easy to get on and off the X-Hot and it looked cool. I like it. I'd have a full set if I could.

Well, there's not a lot I can say in the way of an update here, so I'll keep it short. The headcover was very easy to get on and off the X-Hot and it looked cool. I like it. I'd have a full set if I could.

I daydream of a nice lime green plaid. Would be pretty freaking awesome IMO.

I daydream of a nice lime green plaid. Would be pretty freaking awesome IMO.

That would be sweet. Little white lines on it.

I was thinking about your Seamus head cover today while pulling the Tiger cover off of my driver.

I really like my headcovers, and I don't have an extra $175 for new ones. But the Seamus ones are really, really nice.

Just sent an inquiry on how close they could get a tartan to some colors I'm REALLY fond of. We shall see.

Nice looking covers, but a bit out of my league in price.

I have 3 of these headcovers, a little pouch bag for my cigars/accessories and also the forged divot tool.

They are spendy but great quality. My favorite is the pink tweed Driver head cover I have.... softens people up for when I bust out the Xhot!

Just sent an inquiry on how close they could get a tartan to some colors I'm REALLY fond of. We shall see.

Let me know if it's a yes and what the price is.

What colors are you thinking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What colors are you thinking?

Lets think about it for a second....what colors do I bleed......

:alien:

Lets think about it for a second....what colors do I bleed......

:alien:

Haha I assumed as I was typing!

I've had a couple Iliac leather headcovers for a while, but it might be time to change it up. Really want to go black and yellow as a Pittsburgh shout out, but having a hard time finding some great quality HCs to do that. Will definitely go Jan Craig for Hybrids, but options for the Driver and 3w aren't adding up.

pyhuna3a.jpg

My favorite pink Tweed driver head cover! Like the other 2, but the pink just looks great!

Last edited:
Hawk do you still use this? i was curious how its holding up and how well it stays on the driver i'm worried with me walking it might fall off and i def don't want to lose this cover if i get one.

mepysuhe.jpg

Taken right now. Got completely soaked last weekend while playing. It's never fallen off and I'd have a full set if I could. Love the look and so easy to get in and off.

mepysuhe.jpg

Taken right now. Got completely soaked last weekend while playing. It's never fallen off and I'd have a full set if I could. Love the look and so easy to get in and off.

thanks for the quick reply! how is it when its wet does it repel water at all or just get drenched? also any issues with it falling off? thats my biggest concern. im about to make my fantasy bag and cover set up and these are on the short list for covers cause i love my putter headcover so much even if i never game it lol

It got soaked, but it was in the rain for something like six straight hours.

Has never fallen off. Not once. Color has stayed nicely as well.

Love the look but not the price. Right now, my game isn't good enough to justify the price but they are awesome. I almost bought this one before I realized that spending $75 on one head cover indicates that I might have a wee bit of a problem!

MG_3099_large.jpg

I have had one on my driver since Christmas. Easy on and off but never worry about it falling off even with some of the rides I take in the rough. On two separate occasions I too have had mine rained on for the entire round. The colors did not run nor fade. My wife ask me what I would like for Father's Day so I have another one coming for my fairway wood. I really wish they made a putter cover.

Love the look but not the price. Right now, my game isn't good enough to justify the price but they are awesome. I almost bought this one before I realized that spending $75 on one head cover indicates that I might have a wee bit of a problem!

MG_3099_large.jpg

I need that.

Damn this bump...I want another

Want.

hawaiiivory_large.jpg

I have had one on my driver since Christmas. Easy on and off but never worry about it falling off even with some of the rides I take in the rough. On two separate occasions I too have had mine rained on for the entire round. The colors did not run nor fade. My wife ask me what I would like for Father's Day so I have another one coming for my fairway wood. I really wish they made a putter cover.

the hybo cover fits some putters.... i know thats what i got for my Bettinardi 3/4 HMM Putter not 100% it would fit all putters though.

Back