Status
Not open for further replies.
Erky, dude that is sweet. That is an amazing collection there.

So the Yankees and Rays had a wild one. Not every day you see a 3-9 ground out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

15 k's for lester today...crazy

Barves are being especially Barvesy lately. BJ Upton has been pretty hot lately, though. #GlassHalfFull

Tribe win...2 In a row...one more away from en Fuego

#NBAjamreference

Interesting fact:

Kansas City Royals are undefeated when they score 4 or more runs in a game, and winless if they fail to score 4 runs in a game.

Jays up so far, motivation needs to stay up for the W.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Barves are being especially Barvesy lately. BJ Upton has been pretty hot lately, though. #GlassHalfFull
And the starting pitching has been way too shaky.

Now they are blowing the lead..... again

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Barves lose again. 5 straight

Sabathia beat up again...dude just doesn't have it

Back to back sweeps the Braves suffer. Awesome 6 game losing streak. When you only manage 1 run a game, it's tough to win

I think I saw only 3 teams in AL have a positive run differential so far....crazy

I think I saw only 3 teams in AL have a positive run differential so far....crazy

Figured with having a person who does nothing but hits that wouldn't be the case.

Silly AL

Finally just saw Wil Myers inside the park homer from today. He tossed his bat, jogged to first, before realizing it wasn't out. He still had time to make it home standing up. I'm pretty sure he could have made it around the bases and back to first had he run out of the box.

Sabathia beat up again...dude just doesn't have it

he got his elbow "cleaned" up before last years spring training & ever since he has not thrown a pitch above 91/92

His contract may end up being worse than A-Rod's

he is not like ARod he will retire if he does not figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back