What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTaper 120g 3iron shaft, CTaper Lite 110g 2iron shaft, expoy, doz ferrules, 3 Lamkin UTx grips in red, hosel hone, mixing sticks, and ferrule install tool since it was on sale.

SLDR 22* hybrid, SLDR 3 wood, Rocketbladez. Post pictures when they all come in. First NY/ Penn tour tourney on Saturday, and can't wait for their maiden voyage :banana:

Some giant size 14w Foot Joy M Project spikeless kicks from Budgetgolf.com

A new rainbow flatstick - Rife Barbados Island Series putter from rockbottomgolf.com

Doing it on the cheap (as always) Grand total for both shipped set me back less than $120!

Picked up my new SLDR Driver and Ghost Spider Si putter. Add that to the speedblades 6-9, S,P,A and 4, 5 jetspeed rescues that came in last week. Just waiting on bag to show up now lol.

Just picked up a Callaway scorecard holder. I try and walk as many times as I can and finally decided to get one and put an end to broken pencils and soggy cards.
1ed1dbcd670c40ac16c0d22d879f133c_zps86bc3fb0.jpg

Last edited:
Ball marker and a logo ball from Saratoga National.

I've been traveling a lot so a very good friend of mine that is a nike pro sent me this lovely little guy. uploadfromtaptalk1399163619498.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Picked up my new SLDR Driver and Ghost Spider Si putter. Add that to the speedblades 6-9, S,P,A and 4, 5 jetspeed rescues that came in last week. Just waiting on bag to show up now lol.

Sounds like a huge overhaul there! Let us know how you hit em!

New pair of FootJoy GreenJoys!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

A Liverpool FC scorecard holder
large-2486.jpg

Sun Mountain H2NO Staff bag 2013, for about 250 USD, including shipping & taxes. Compared to the 2014 model at the local store for 485 USD, it was a good deal :)

H2NO_Staff_Stand_Yellow_Charcoal.png

A Liverpool FC scorecard holder
large-2486.jpg

Does it DIVE out of your pocket at the end of each hole, don't shout BITE at you ball as its flying towards the green, it might just do as you ask :laughing:

I couldn't resist a new Adams xtd ti 3w. This is supposed to be hotter and more forgiving than my current awesome Adams.

Renewed sky caddie membership. Didn't really want to but had to do something quickly.

A lot of 10 range tokens for $45.00. Couldn't pass it up 50 balls/bucket.

I pulled the trigger on a Callaway 3deep two days ago and a pair of Footjoy dryjoys yesterday.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

50 mint "found" Srixon Q-Stars from a local guy for $30. Set for the season now.

My R11 head broke so I made the leap into SLDR land. Got the SLDR TP driver with 460cc head, 3 wood, and 2 hybrid 17*. Traded in my RBZ Tour 3 wood and 5 wood, so no more white clubs in the bag.

My R11 head broke so I made the leap into SLDR land. Got the SLDR TP driver with 460cc head, 3 wood, and 2 hybrid 17*. Traded in my RBZ Tour 3 wood and 5 wood, so no more white clubs in the bag.

How'd you break it?

Went out to Golfsmith and took advantage of the but three get one free deal for some B330RX balls. Grabbed a grip for my incoming i20 SW.

Oh yeah, this bad boy showed up yesterday.

25F3517E-C1AA-44D0-A447-C75206A35EFD_zpscbnexzly.jpg

2 pairs if nike shorts. A black nike belt. A white Adidas belt & and a nice fitted callaway hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a huge overhaul there! Let us know how you hit em!

Thanks actually major overhaul took 7 year hiatus starting back with lessons, new clubs and reserved expectations. Very excited about new start though.

15" grip from SeeMore to convert my X3 to play identical to what I will be playing in the MC.

15" grip from SeeMore to convert my X3 to play identical to what I will be playing in the MC.

Cheater hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back