What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheater hehe.

Well, if I don't like how this works out since the X series heads are different now from mine (internal hosels now, spud on mine) then I'm buying another X3. Putters are one thing I don't eff around with getting used to. :alien:

Also, I'm on your PM now.

Just jumped on the rangefinder bandwagon, picked up a brand new Leupold GX-1i off eBay for $230 shipped. Went up a hair higher than I planned on paying, but wasn't gonna lose it over $10. Stoked to try it out when it gets here end of this week!

Just jumped on the rangefinder bandwagon, picked up a brand new Leupold GX-1i off eBay for $230 shipped. Went up a hair higher than I planned on paying, but wasn't gonna lose it over $10. Stoked to try it out when it gets here end of this week!
Nice pick up! I always like the Leupold that I had but I didn't have a steady enough hand to pick up the pin with trees behind it. Can't wait to see how this helps your game!

Nice pick up! I always like the Leupold that I had but I didn't have a steady enough hand to pick up the pin with trees behind it. Can't wait to see how this helps your game!

Me too man, I think it's really gonna help me big time with the half wedge game. Hoping I don't have a problem being steady!

Picked up a polo to match some shorts that I somehow didn't have a shirt that matched, my two polo drawers are getting pretty full.

Took advantage of my 20% off member discount and picked up a Titleist Lightweight Stand Bag w/ 14 way top. Can't wait to walk a round with it. Straps are super comfy

uvarehyq.jpg

It would seem I just won a Neo+ watch on Ebay.... wasn't paying attention and bid on one without realizing it was the +, and not the X or the XS....

Well, I guess I have a cheap GPS watch to mess around with.

Bought a UA long sleeve underlayer from my local golf course for $24 down from $40.

Need a a change for my putter so decided, with help from great friends, that I would make this:

Picked up a polo and some fabric belts and the wife got her some nice golf shirts and a pair of shorts

Bought a UST Mamiya Gold 55 shaft, A flex. Had a Golfsmith gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Got it for under $20.

Heat gun, cut off wheel for bench grinder and some fabric for headcover project.

Pickedup a set of Adams A12 os irons today. Went 9 rounds amd love them so far!

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Tank Cruiser #7 35 inch.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Monolites finally came in.

I'm indifferent, not as comfy as the Del Mar's IMO.

Monolites finally came in.

I'm indifferent, not as comfy as the Del Mar's IMO.

Didnt expect that. Those things look crazy comfy.

Didnt expect that. Those things look crazy comfy.

I know I'm in the minority in the looks and the feel, but I got them for a song so I took a chance. I'll wear the heck out of them, they just didn't live up to the walking on pillows hype for me personally.

I know I'm in the minority in the looks and the feel, but I got them for a song so I took a chance. I'll wear the heck out of them, they just didn't live up to the walking on pillows hype for me personally.

Booo. Oh well dude, cheap is always good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back