Those are pretty sweet looking, but yeah price wise for something on the cart is just a bit much to me. Very interesting they're deciding to play in that arena. Bold I think.

Pretty cool looking but a bit pricy compared to similar Bluetooth items. I wouldn't pay an extra 60 or 70 bucks for it to be orange and have the puma logo.

Of course, if the sound quality and battery life are significantly better then that's another story.

At $130 that seems a bit pricey. Like the way Puma is moving into the electronic gadget side of the business.

Ive been looking at doing BT speakers. These are a bit higher than I wanted to spend. But is like to hear them before ruling them out

These look cool, but something like the jambox mini might be a bit more practical. Pricier though.

At $130 that seems a bit pricey. Like the way Puma is moving into the electronic gadget side of the business.

Yea I'm a HUGE puma fan. This just seems a bit pricey. I agree. May as well spend the extra $70 on a Beats Pill, or Bose Bluetooth speaker. Still great idea

So, I am really really really enjoying this one. It may not be the best SQ, but its been exactly what I wanted it to be as far as ease of use while carrying or using my ClicGear. The magnet system is just awesome.

So, I am really really really enjoying this one. It may not be the best SQ, but its been exactly what I wanted it to be as far as ease of use while carrying or using my ClicGear. The magnet system is just awesome.

need a picture of it setup on the CG next time you are out, kind sir

I used mine all weekend and really enjoyed having it outside as I was knocking out some chores in the garage and the garden. If I walked too far away the bluetooth connection would cut out a little bit but connection and set-up is so easy. Nice to be able to just hang it on a tree vs. setting it on the ground.

thinking about ordering a set. anyone have them that can give some feed back as to sound quality??

I got to see Jake's in person this week, such a great device, still high stop my wishlist for sure, great sound and super versatile!

I bought one of these and have only used it once. Maybe it was the fact that I was using Pandora on my phone via the bluetooth but it actually had too much bass to the point it was most of what I heard unless I turned it up and then it was loud enough for people on other holes to be bothered. I will try it again with my Ipod since I have an equalizer on that and hope it works better. I will say it is easy to use, feels sturdy and was great for the golf cart. I do wish it had a way to adjust the bass output right on it.

Interesting, I was Pandora'ing it yesterday and didn't have any issues, maybe the phone volume vs the chuck volume?

Interesting, I was Pandora'ing it yesterday and didn't have any issues, maybe the phone volume vs the chuck volume?

I tried playing with both and got the same results. I have a galaxy s4 and maybe there is a way to use a equalizer on there when using bluetooth that I'm not aware of though. I will also try downloading some music to my phone and see if the sound is any different.

I tried playing with both and got the same results. I have a galaxy s4 and maybe there is a way to use a equalizer on there when using bluetooth that I'm not aware of though. I will also try downloading some music to my phone and see if the sound is any different.

Huh, hope you get it figured out dude.

Just got mine yesterday and I absolutely love it.

Mine will be rocking 90's hip hop on the course today!

Sounds like a great addition to a round of golf!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Maybe someone didn't like ur music and hit into u?

I'm in full ponder on these right now. I'm thinking with my next check they might be hanging off my ClicGear...

I'm in full ponder on these right now. I'm thinking with my next check they might be hanging off my ClicGear...

I highly recommend it. I love mine.

Back