It's going to be hilarious to see the amount of pink soundchucks at THP events in the future.

I'm pondering one as well. Pink is a little iffy, but that's a heck of a price.

It's going to be hilarious to see the amount of pink soundchucks at THP events in the future.

I'm pondering one as well. Pink is a little iffy, but that's a heck of a price.

Can't go wrong at that price. Doesn't matter the color.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I love mine in blue but for that price I would have gladly gone pink! That's awesome, I'm sure everyone will enjoy them as much as I love mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sure did. We were jammin all day! Even saw Amart gettin down on a couple holes

Did you find your bag and charger?

Sure did!

Good! That would have sucked if you didn't. Thanks for letting me see yours in Indy. Was a no brainer going pink once I saw yours.

Mine shipped today with delivery on Thursday. Faster than the 5-9 business days for sure.

OrangeHog, Better snag one before they are gone. Are you secure enough in your manhood to sport one???? I am!

I had the pleasure of playing the Hermitage President's Reserve course with David Winchell and his Soundchuck yesterday. Not bad. I really enjoyed having the music on the course. I really loved catching it on the Vine of David on his approach shot.

I had the pleasure of playing the Hermitage President's Reserve course with David Winchell and his Soundchuck yesterday. Not bad. I really enjoyed having the music on the course. I really loved catching it on the Vine of David on his approach shot.

We def were the fun group. Had a blast!

Your cart was rocking all round! Winchell's Soundchuck was great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Your cart was rocking all round! Winchell's Soundchuck was great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Even though it was pink? Color doesn't make it sound different? Hmmm that's weird some people swear color makes a car drive differently. :banghead: I am so pumped to be getting one.

Even though it was pink? Color doesn't make it sound different? Hmmm that's weird some people swear color makes a car drive differently. :banghead: I am so pumped to be getting one.

Ya know what, I think it actually sounds better.

PUMA Soundchuck

Looks awesome in pink!

eqenydyp.jpg

#BreastCancerAwareness #SavingTata's

Looks awesome in pink!

eqenydyp.jpg

#BreastCancerAwareness #SavingTata's

Mine are back ordered. Wondering if they will cancel it all together.

Mine are back ordered. Wondering if they will cancel it all together.

When did you order?

I ordered around 6AM CST Sunday and got shipping info Tuesday, should be here tomorrow or Saturday.

When did you order?

I ordered around 6AM CST Sunday and got shipping info Tuesday, should be here tomorrow or Saturday.

My order was in around 7:30am Sunday also. I check my order number and it says back ordered.

PUMA Soundchuck

At first i only turned up my phone volume. I can't believe how loud this sucker is! Holy smokes. I turned volume all the way up on the Puma Soundchuck then turned it up on my phone. This thing rocks! Has good bass and jams Quiot Riot pretty good! So happy with it! The pink is sweet looking too. Love the right and left sound. So clear! Cookie your gonna be surprised.

PUMA Soundchuck

It's easily 5 times louder than my Canz speaker!!!

Nice Jeremiah, I really enjoy mine as well.

Plus I didn't realize it showed the soundchucks battery life next to the Bluetooth icon on my phone. So cool!

Nice buddy!

The one I have now doesn't get loud enough IMO....hoping mine shows up today!

Little modeling action? Hahaha

Charging up now, excited to try!

If they used that as a nationwide ad I bet they would sell like hot cakes

Was informed this morning via email that my order was cancelled. Looks like i need to hunt down another sale.

Back