JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen the new PUMA Soundchuck? Bluetooth wireless speaker system.

405443-puma-soundchuck.jpg

• Durable / shock / weather resistant silicone exterior
  • Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
  • Silicone cord allows you to hang the SOUNDCHUCK almost anywhere
  • Powerful magnet holds the 2 speakers together when in storage or during transportation
  • Lightweight, sleek design
  • Weighs less than 1 pound
  • Bluetooth pairing for wireless music and phone calls
  • Built-in microphone allows for you to take and answer calls
  • Crystal clear Hi-Fi acoustics
  • Voice prompt activated
  • Built-in rechargeable batter (6+ hours of battery life)
  • Charges with a Micro-USB cable
  • What's in the box: SOUNDCHUCK Unit, Carry Sack, Micro-USB Cord, Quick Start Guide and Safety/Warranty Information

That looks pretty slick. Hard to tell from the pic on my phone, any idea on size?

I'm in the market for some cart speakers.....hummmmm? These are interesting! Sticker?

• Admin
Saw these on fowlers twitter feed yesterday. They look pretty durable. I would definitely use them in some of the charity best ball tournaments I play in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that it has a microphone. Probably a good idea for indoors but it has to be terrible outside. I can just see people yelling at their bag now.

Definitely a very cool looking option. They're a little big but I think they'd work great as a portable speaker to be used on the golf course. Priced that in that range of higher end options as well.

That is a little more than I wanted to spend on a cart speaker, but they are cool for sure.

Definitely a very cool looking option. They're a little big but I think they'd work great as a portable speaker to be used on the golf course. Priced that in that range of higher end options as well.

I immediately thought of playing golf with you when I saw this thread

Calling BullFrogg!!!!

These do look pretty cool, wonder how good the sound quality is.

I haven't embraced the music on the course concept yet, but this looks like a pretty neat and easy to use product.

That's what I thought too....pretty big sticks there.

Those are cool looking, price is actually near the "bottom end" of the Bluetooth speakers I have been looking at. Most I thought I would like are around $150-$200. So if the sound from them is actually good, and not tin can like or similar, I could see myself getting on for the office and golf course.

Calling BullFrogg!!!!

These do look pretty cool, wonder how good the sound quality is.

You're right, these have his name written all over them.

I like the idea of being able to hang them, super cool detail!

Kind of big, but the 6 hr battery life is nice!

Interesting that Puma is making a play into this Market. Not sure I'd lean toward these over another BT speaker on the market

I'll be interested to hear them in person. I agree with Tadashi, I'm beginning to wonder if Puma is trying to be the leader in the "cool kids" market.

I'll be interested to hear them in person. I agree with Tadashi, I'm beginning to wonder if Puma is trying to be the leader in the "cool kids" market.

Its a risky play but I think it could cause a massive shift when those younger kids start getting disposable income.

That is a little more than I wanted to spend on a cart speaker, but they are cool for sure.

My thoughts exactly. Dang and I thought they would have been affordable.

These are pretty sweet. If I had $130 to blow I'm sure I would put it towards a SeeMore, my speaker for $29 works perfect for what I bought it for. Now if my secret santa wants to get me these, I would rock them!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Puma, yeah thats who I look to when shopping for speakers lol. Maybe it will work for them.

These look really cool, but are a little pricey for what I would use it for

Back