What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some epoch tees. Blue stripes naturally.

Wish they were green stripes with "The Hackers Paradise" on them.

I still go for the green/white epochs and just imagine they say THP on the them!

Bought them a couple weeks ago but received them today. Bought 3dz Bridgestone e6's get 1dz free. With free customization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still go for the green/white epochs and just imagine they say THP on the them!

Solid play. I'm just excited to throw away the remainder of my brown ones. #WorstColourSelectionEver #TeeBoxSearchParty

Solid play. I'm just excited to throw away the remainder of my brown ones. #WorstColourSelectionEver #TeeBoxSearchParty

Eww.

The brown/green epochs?

Those things just look gross.

I don't even know how I came about the brown ones.. They have silver loops.

My guess is that was all the store had.

Ive seen them. Never bought them. Always dig up a few of the THP ones from somewhere in the bag.

Next time they are in the store, I am buying in BULK!

Ugh, I need more epochs

Ive seen them. Never bought them. Always dig up a few of the THP ones from somewhere in the bag.

Next time they are in the store, I am buying in BULK!

Same here. At least a few boxes -- Never without them again!!!

....and maybe I'll keep the brown ones and sneak them into your bag at events hahahaha

Picked up a 3 Deep as ive been hitting my new 910 Hybrid as far as my 3 wood lately. Couldn't turn down the 20% off plus trading in a couple clubs i have laying around to callaway preowned.

After yearning over a rangefinder, I used the online discount code from TGW and got a Bushnell V3 (patriot pack) rangefinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love mine. Always keep extra batteries in your bag. No worst feeling than pulling your rangefinder out on the second hole and your battery is dead!

My favourite thing about epoch tees? It usually gets lost before it breaks. Those beauties last forever.

Ive decapitated more than my fair share, somehow. I must scare them in to breaking.

Clic Gear 3.5+ push cart. Only $185 delivered from Amazon. Added the one hand steering knob too. Going to try to walk most of my rounds this year.

I bought a puma monoline cart bag, glove.

My Mizuno mp52 PW was stolen, I was given a TM RBZ PW, and decided to buy two cleveland wedges, 588 RTX MB black pearl 2 dot in 52 and 56.

and bought myself some footjoy contour, softspikes.

Snagged a brand new pair of Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ with G30 lenses on Ebay for $75.00

I have been doing the exact same thing.....will be glad when the Store gets restocked.

I bought some lead tape for my Odyssey WI #5. My only complaint with that putter is the weight so Im gonna adjust it some.

Bought a new dolla bills head cover yesterday. Can't wait to have it in the bag!

Picked up some vokey SM5 52/08, 56/10M, and 60/08M. Odyssesy Tank Cruiser #7, Big bertha 3 wood, under armour polo and pants, and a dozen B330 and SR3 to test. Post some pics after I get home.

Picked up some vokey SM5 52/08, 56/10M, and 60/08M. Odyssesy Tank Cruiser #7, Big bertha 3 wood, under armour polo and pants, and a dozen B330 and SR3 to test. Post some pics after I get home.

Now THAT is a haul. Wow.

Well done sir! You will LOVE the SR3's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back