2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Maybe bent greens? Could they throw off her game? As long as the greens at OCN are carpet, Jamie should have the edge.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

From the OCN web site

NEW GREENS! They are rolling excellent with TOUR-like speed. You should expect an excellent roll and pace. For those of you who do not know about the New Champion Bermuda Ultra-Dwarf, it is the same grass as the 2011 PGA Championship at Atlanta Athletic Club. This Grass is said to be the closest thing to Bent Grass that can be grown in the south. Expect the ultimate roll and pace!

This is gonna be an "experience"

Yeah, we are screwed. I need them rolling at 6 or below.

We might be ok as our greens have been pretty fast

Yeah, we are screwed. I need them rolling at 6 or below.

That's the rough

Announcement

With dinner Friday night being at Villa De Flora, we know some wanted to take Saturday night and do their own thing. However in speaking with a few they mentioned getting together for another group dinner. So we are going to be doing Kobe Japanese Steakhouse at 8:30pm Saturday (golf will run late) for those that want to join. We will just need to get a count on Friday evening who will be joining us Saturday evening.

Its a good Japanese Steakhouse and those that like that style of dining will enjoy. THis is completely optional and you will be responsible for the costs.

Last edited:
3 more stinking days til we are finally FL bound!

man this event is going to be awesome! so excited for you guys (and gals)

Nice Josh, I am in for dinner on Friday and Saturday nights!!!
Announcement

With dinner Friday night being at Villa De Flora, we know some wanted to take Saturday night and do their own thing. However in speaking with a few they mentioned getting together for another group dinner. So we are going to be doing Kumo Japanese Steakhouse at 8:30pm Saturday (golf will run late) for those that want to join. We will just need to get a count on Friday evening who will be joining us Saturday evening.

Its a good Japanese Steakhouse and those that like that style of dining will enjoy. THis is completely optional and you will be responsible for the costs.

Can't wait to follow along with this awesome event. If this event returns next year, we will be trying to get in. Seems as though Florida is becoming a regular destination for vacation for the wife and I, so it just makes sense. Everyone is going to have such a great time.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I need this weekend to be here yesterday. Off to the rant thread I go ...

I would wake up with my eye half swollen shut!! Off to the doctor at lunch and some putting work for Becky after work. Really enjoying the sun staying out till after 8!

Countdown says....
pusabuja.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

sorry to hear that man, hope you get that fixed. But hey it's so exciting that we are near to being in florida.
I would wake up with my eye half swollen shut!! Off to the doctor at lunch and some putting work for Becky after work. Really enjoying the sun staying out till after 8!

Countdown says....

This event is so close......everybody getting tuned up? Looking forward to following along with everyone.

JM

This event is so close......everybody getting tuned up? Looking forward to following along with everyone.

JM

The wrist is getting better, but after a few swings, I felt some discomfort in what I think is a tendon that goes up the outside of my forearm. I won't have my A game, but nothing is going to stop me from having a good time. I just have to remind myself to take it easy with the clubhead lag.

We were suppose to get out for some practice this weekend, but my wife strained a back muscle and was real uncomfortable doing anything so that squashed that idea. Hopefully we can get one more session in on Wednesday evening. Gonna be so much fun this weekend.

We won't be at dinner on Saturday. Felt it was needed that I surprise my wife.

20hrs left in this shift and then I am done with work for the week, I have to go to golfsmith and grab a stiff arm while I am on this side of town.

Practice tomorrow for me and the wife, a bstone ball fitting thursday and probably a round at that course and maybe some practice for the wifey, finish packing and then we are outta here friday morning.

What the heck is going on!! People seem to be falling apart right before this event is starting. My wife has a severe pinched nerve in her neck which is causing pain and tingling all the way down to her right hand. GRRRR! She's going to the doctor today to see about a cortisone shot or something. She's been to the chiropractor a couple of times and he's been massaging and using acupuncture. She says it's helping. He even been using those little micro needles that stay in on a bandage. I hope she gets to feeling better, I know travelling and not feeling well is no fun.

My wife is all good, sept for the part she has only practiced putting once this year. She has had a busy week so hopefully Wednesday we will have some time to practice.

My wife is taking the route of not picking up a putter at all. Should be interesting.

My wife is taking the route of not picking up a putter at all. Should be interesting.

Sometimes I'm way better at golf when I don't touch a club for weeks....

Back