OGIO Releases Gotham Golf Bags

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

With a look inspired by the sleek lines found in today's sports cars and fused with the hottest trend of Matte Black finishes, OGIO's highly-anticipated, ultra light Gotham golf bag collection is now ready for the fairway. First unveiled in January at the PGA 2014 Merchandise Show in Orlando, Fla., the Stand Bag and Cart Bag feature OGIO's cutting-edge, revolutionary design and technology.

"There is a lot more to golf than driving for show and putting for dough; golfers today want to represent 'their look'," commented Tom Gocke, OGIO's Global Golf VP. "Combined with a proprietary blend of exotic water, stain repellent fabrics and evolutionary construction techniques, the Gotham golf bag collection delivers a head turning appearance with a feather-light feel."

The Gotham golf bag collection reduces external zippers to allow for a sleek look. It offers six interior protected pockets for easy access to balls, tees, valuables and any additional golf gear. An external, insulated hydration sleeve is also perfectly positioned for quick access when you need to cool down.

Weighing less than four pounds and built with OGIO's infamous four point-strap system and 7-way Holster performance top with side putter pit and integrated grab handle, the Gotham stand bag makes the perfect companion for walking the course.

The Gotham also has a 16-way 2XBarrel cart top with integrated handles, stadium club seating, a front dual putter pit, a fleece lined GPS/valuables pocket, and a "no interference" cart strap tunnel and extensive storage options.

We really push design boundaries with the Gotham collection," said Tom Gocke, OGIO's Global Golf VP. "Engineered with aerodynamic sculpting to deliver a clean and ?aggressive finish, this bag generates adrenaline levels on the course while giving the user the comfort and space they need."

2149702.jpg

2149705.jpg

Seems like well thought out and constructed bag, just not my cup of tee.

Looks like it would weigh more than 4 pounds. I like it, it's a little different.

I would game that stand bag in a heartbeat...

Will definitely be checking this one out. Been looking for new bag to go on my new Clicgear 3.5+ and this looks like it may fit the bill.

Hard to believe it's only 4 lbs. Love the sleek look to it. Big fan.

Almost has the look and feel of a staff bag, minus the weight. I like the toned down look.

Not a huge fan of the look but four pounds is impressive. Did I miss the price?

I like the sleek look and the fact the built it to work well with a cart.

Very clean bag I just prefer a bit of color in mine.

These are a bit pricy IIRC also.

Ogio always makes nice stuff. I have a backpack, a laptop case and an older Ogio bag as well. Quality stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The material looks like leather. Very interesting.

I like the look of it, and it sounds like it's got features galore! I love how they talk about aerodynamics though, maybe something I consider for my car or my driver, but not really a priority in my golf bag.

They're kinda cool looking. I'm a black fan, but don't know if the all black does it for me. I have a feeling these might look better in person.

A little boring in the colors for me but I hope they integrate the technology into some other designs and color options.

Funky looking ball pockets there on the front, not sure how I would like that design.

I like the stand bag, but the cart bag just looks really big around the bottom.

I like the stand bag. Both look cool.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Can't do black. But I like the overall construction.

I'm not sure about this bag. Maybe the lack of colors are doing it for me? Though I usually like the all black look, hummm. I love the light weight of the bag for sure. Maybe getting just a small splash of color on the trim might help? Though with the name Gotham, maybe they were going for a "Batman" look?

The 6 pockets are "INTERNAL" ??

Seems odd

I like the looks of this

I like the thought but I dont think think I would game one of these

Really nice. I just bought the new 2014 Chamber bag. Which is my 3rd Ogio bag. Had a Grom quite a few years ago and a 2012 Chamber prior. Love Ogio bags.

I like the cart bag, it's slick looking!

Back