2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Well done TM, some awesome new gear to try out

GG, are you going to be playing with us on Saturday while JB stays behind to get a pedicure?

Nothing wrong with a pedicure or spa day for guys buddy.
But sadly, you will get me on Saturday.

Look what just arrived overnight courtesy of TaylorMade golf.

be2y4a5e.jpg

use6epyb.jpg

Good on them! Glad they made it safe and sound. Hope you all have some fun out there with these.

Haha, no, but you lucky 20 guys will get to hit the new TaylorMade SLDR S Irons, Driver and Fairway woods! Minus the Gap wedge because ddec stole that.

Sweet!!!! You got a 16 degree driver?

Mward just fainted...If he was awake he would have any way.

I mean I'm physically awake, but mentally? Mailing that one in for right now.

Very excited to see these in person and give them a swing.

Is that wedge the bounce or ATV version? I can't tell very well in photos

I totes enjoy spa days.

Unlike coers, I'm looking forward to teeing it up with you. A little bit of extra pressure playing with one of the THP owner's is exactly what I need to keep my game sharp.

Haha, no, but you lucky 20 guys will get to hit the new TaylorMade SLDR S Irons, Driver and Fairway woods! Minus the Gap wedge because ddec stole that.

This makes me happy.

I totes enjoy spa days.

Unlike coers, I'm looking forward to teeing it up with you. A little bit of extra pressure playing with one of the THP owner's is exactly what I need to keep my game sharp.

What!!! If anyone wants to tee it up with josh its me!!! Can't wait to see him shank it on the first tee lol...

In order to get these clubs sent overnight, I promised TaylorMade that you guys would give feedback of them in their respective threads, so I am counting on you guys, don't let me down!

I totes enjoy spa days.

Pressure? Its not like you have the biggest bet of your life on the line lol

In order to get these clubs sent overnight, I promised TaylorMade that you guys would give feedback of them in their respective threads, so I am counting on you guys, don't let me down!
No worries there. I'm in the market for fairway woods, so I'm all over those. I call dibs!

I believe the response from TM was "We would love that." So yes please add your feedback to those threads after.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

What!!! If anyone wants to tee it up with josh its me!!! Can't wait to see him shank it on the first tee lol...

Haven't seen that happen. Josh drives around the course all day at THP events and gets out on par 3s and gets closet to the pin. #clutch

Don't worry. I'll be at the range early for this one.

Pressure? Its not like you have the biggest bet of your life on the line lol
True ... no skirt for me.

Josh will be the best handicap player I've ever played with. Part of my game that needs work is the mental toughness. Playing with familiar people seems to lull me into a bit of complacency. It's part of the reason I liked my first THP event and am looking forward to this (and future ones). Playing with good golfers will force me to step up my own game. Running XC and T&F was a different kind of mental toughness, and I was used to that. Pushing your body even though it didn't want to get pushed that far was something I could do easily and with good results. Golf is about keeping sharp and focused while keeping your emotions in check and actually slowing your stroke down and keeping your tempo consistent. It's a whole different kettle of fish for me.

The key to winning is poise under stress.

Last edited:
Look what just arrived overnight courtesy of TaylorMade golf.

be2y4a5e.jpg

use6epyb.jpg

Those look sweet cant wait to hit those this weekend

Not sadly here......But JB is totally right, I am completely converted on the Pedicure. They are freaking awesome.

Heading to the airport in 2 hours cant wait to get out of here.....Flying back to SF tonight get in around 8pm then turning around with the wife and leaving at 6am from SFO. Cant wait to see some old friends and make some new ones.

Haven't seen that happen. Josh drives around the course all day at THP events and gets out on par 3s and gets closet to the pin. #clutch

I know, I have heard that to. I might as well talk all the trash I can before I'm down there wowing all the great shots he will hit.

Heading to the airport in 2 hours cant wait to get out of here.....Flying back to SF tonight get in around 8pm then turning around with the wife and leaving at 6am from SFO. Cant wait to see some old friends and make some new ones.

Have a safe trip bud..

I believe the response from TM was "We would love that." So yes please add your feedback to those threads after.

Count on it. I'm all over these irons.

Back