THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go, KC! Only takes a couple good holes in a row to catch fire

2 stroke penalty kc.....I know you have more than 14 clubs in your bag right now! :D

No sir. 14 on the dot :)

Finished the back at 44. 86 today.

No sir. 14 on the dot :)

Finished the back at 44. 86 today.

Keep at it Kang, I'm sure you'll be breaking 80 regularly in no time!

+4 through 3 double bog bog

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Birdie putt

2uva5uju.jpg

+6 through 7 par bogey par last 3 holes playing better

Par on 8 for and gir 2 putt

Finished par for a 41 started bad but finished with 4 pars the last 5 holes with 4\5 gir

Nice round

League tonight. Gir and fir on 1 and on the green in 1 on a par 4 putting for eagle!

Putting for eagle +3 putts = par... Dangit!

Today I have the first round of my Club's Match Play Tournament. I am in the Championship Bracket and drew the Club Champion in Round 1. I will be posting once we get started and hopefully can wheel home a victory with the help of the THP Family

Nice flog, looking forward to following along!

Good luck out there!

Playing with j4u, milehighgolfer, and nomadic_duffer. Started with birdy, par, bogey, par, bogey, double. +3 after 6. Trying to settle in

fancy seeing you in here.

Hit em straight

Good luck, flog. May David slay the Goliath!

Kang, do you ever work? Seriously. Lol :p

Today I have the first round of my Club's Match Play Tournament. I am in the Championship Bracket and drew the Club Champion in Round 1. I will be posting once we get started and hopefully can wheel home a victory with the help of the THP Family

You are more than up for the task at hand. I know you have more than enough game to handle your business. Get it done bro!!

Best of luck Flog!!! Are you playing straight up or with handicap?

Playing with j4u, milehighgolfer, and nomadic_duffer. Started with birdy, par, bogey, par, bogey, double. +3 after 6. Trying to settle in

My goodness that is one hell of a fun group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back