2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

The whole point of this event is that the wife/SO is along for the ride with you. :)

I hope all of the participants have a great time! This looks like it's going to be another amazing THP event! Kinda wish I was going, but if I did it would be the last Mother's Day I would celebrate with my wife..

The whole point of this event is that the wife/SO is along for the ride with you. :)

Exactly my point.....none of this is her idea of fun :act-up:

Exactly my point.....none of this is her idea of fun :act-up:

Spa days, laying by the pool, fantastic resort, wonderful food? None of that sounds good to her?

Spa days, laying by the pool, fantastic resort, wonderful food? None of that sounds good to her?

I can't wrap my head around that either..

What is her idea of fun then?

Unfortunately, not with people she doesn't know. Compound that with the fact that I'm golfing the entire time and you have what's called, "A recipe for disaster".

I wish she was into this kind of stuff, and meeting new people, but it is what it is. And for that reason, I really envy those of you who are going and have the full support of your spouse or SO on your golfing endeavors, because not everyone is so lucky.

Unfortunately, not with people she doesn't know. Compound that with the fact that I'm golfing the entire time and you have what's called, "A recipe for disaster".

I wish she was into this kind of stuff, and meeting new people, but it is what it is. And for that reason, I really envy those of you who are going and have the full support of your spouse or SO on your golfing endeavors, because not everyone is so lucky.

I understand. It's probably not my wife's thing either (especially the golf), but she got a little taste of what THP is about in Hilton Head and is not worried about meeting people now.

It's ok, I got your back. Any time any of these events show up, I'll be happy to fill in for you. :wink:

It's ok, I got your back. Any time any of these events show up, I'll be happy to fill in for you. :wink:

You can be my wingman anytime!

I can't wrap my head around that either..

What is her idea of fun then?
You're going to think I'm full of crap here, but sitting on the couch or going to the park. She doesn't like to be pampered, which makes birthdays, anniversaries and Mother's Day a little tough to shop for her. I bought her a spa day last year for Mother's Day and she still hasn't used it.

I understand. It's probably not my wife's thing either (especially the golf), but she got a little taste of what THP is about in Hilton Head and is not worried about meeting people now.

My wife is just anti-social, has been since we were in high school. She admits it, and relies on me making up for it with my super-social personality. I think it's part of what makes us work.

I don't want to derail this thread anymore than I already have. Enjoy the weekend and I'll be checking in to see who's wearing a dress....

vacation has started woohoo!!!!!!

I must say following this thread for the last few weeks has me pumped to follow along for the weekend. Sounds like it is going to be a great event!

Found one!!
e7e9u7ur.jpg

I wouldnt get it.
At least if your clubs were destroyed, you would have an excuse. :D

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Adam. You're not alone buddy. While my fiancé said it sounded like fun for me. She was worried about meeting new people while on her own. She's a very introverted person. And odd thing is when she goes out of her box to do things like this. She always says it was fun.

But her and I are wired differently.

Hope everyone has a blast.

I wouldnt get it.

Good thing I got the receipt. Better run it back in lol. Maybe if there crushed I can use those new clubs Morgan got ;)

I wouldnt get it.

I thought about that very thing, if it happened on the way home no biggie but upon arrival to Orlando wouldn't make me happy

Well the wife picked up a pair of golf shoes. It's a start. Maybe I'll be able to get a putter in her hand by Sunday.

My wife will be wearing tennis shoes. There's zero chance she will ever play golf outside of this event.

My wife will be wearing tennis shoes. There's zero chance she will ever play golf outside of this event.

That is exactly what she said to me. I told her just enjoy the weekend!

Mine has really started to enjoy walking 9 with me and putting as long as it's warm she enjoys it.

If it's cold/cool not so much enjoyment for her.

I wouldnt say that if I were you...:D

Hmm grex has golf shoes but I think she gave them to her mom for some unknown reason...doh

While I know my friend above me is kidding of course, I realize we never put anything out there about this.
Golf apparel rules will be enforced by the course for all participants (male and female).
Please use judgement or ask if you have questions.

I just about choked on my coffee. Are they going to allow Coers out on the course in a skirt, Sunday?

Great thread with all the trash talking. My buddy TNT says he is now a 9, JB says he is an 8, I would like to place a wager with my buddy. I think if JB gives you 2 a side you still lose and I have never seen JB play before :)

Back