2014 NFL Draft Contest

Awesome, I can wait to get my picks in, I sucked at it last time, hopefully my luck will be better this time around!

I'm in. Not sure how confident my picks are, but will make watching the first round more interesting.

I'm IN!

I chose to go with Johnny Manziel were we supposed to pick landing sopts and teams for Both QB's or just one and IF one which spot?

I'm IN!

I chose to go with Johnny Manziel were we supposed to pick landing sopts and teams for Both QB's or just one and IF one which spot?

Tie breaker is just the spot you think they will go and not what team. At least that's how I understand it.

Count me in. I almost missed it some how. I just saw this thread a few minutes ago. Thanks for another fun contest.

I'm IN!

You are to pick what spots those players go in.

You are to pick what spots those players go in.

If I have each listed in my top 15 in the email will that suffice or should I resend the email?
I only specified one.

Entry submitted!

Draft day is the best day of the year for a Detroit Lions Fan! I cant wait!

Draft day is the best day of the year for a Detroit Lions Fan! I cant wait!

Do we trade up? Would like to see them snag Sammy Watkins. Or a Qb. #NotAStaffordFan However that is not the practical choice.

If I have each listed in my top 15 in the email will that suffice or should I resend the email?
I only specified one.
I think this part means you can't win anyway :)

Entry in! This is awesome but extremely tough. Definitely going to have to watch tomorrow night now! Good luck all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about this for awhile and it is insanely difficult when I think the 1st two picks get traded...

Do we trade up? Would like to see them snag Sammy Watkins. Or a Qb. #NotAStaffordFan However that is not the practical choice.
I think it will cost to much to trade up for Watkins! He is a very good player, but we already have a lot of money invested in our WR's since we signed Tate. I think we stay where we are or even better trade down for more picks.

Thanks for the fun contest. I'm in. I know nothing about this so I've got a fighting shot :) Serious question - is it common for anyone to get all 15 picks right?

Thanks for the fun contest. I'm in. I know nothing about this so I've got a fighting shot :) Serious question - is it common for anyone to get all 15 picks right?

Ask Mel Kiper Jr lol he will tell you it's almost impossible. Every draft that has Cleveland and Oakland in the top 10 will be sure to shake up every draft board

My picks are in and no idea if I will get any right. I checked out some mock drafts and they were all different.

Oh well - it will be fun watching.

Thanks again to THP for hosting another great contest!

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm in. Thanks for another great contest, THP!

This should be fun

Ask Mel Kiper Jr lol he will tell you it's almost impossible. Every draft that has Cleveland and Oakland in the top 10 will be sure to shake up every draft board

I'm just thanking God that Cleveland is not trusting Banner & Lombardi with their draft pick s any more - that had disaster written all over it. Hopefully Ray Farmer (being a former NFL player) ends up being more like Ozzie Newsome than Matt Millen as a GM!

I think 5 correct is good enough to win. Was about that many last year iirc. ?

Need to get my guessing game of an entry in.

JF to the Cowboys will make me happy.

Need to get my guessing game of an entry in.

JF to the Cowboys will make me happy.

I don't know about that man. Instant QB controversy. Dallas is going to have a hard enough time winning this season.

Back