The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get so sick of people hiding behind post calling people out. I get tired of built in excuses as to why things aren't done. It's childish and BS. Life ain't perfect and people will disagree in their own way. It's doesn't make them wrong or right. I'm over the hypersensitive BS and the fake BS.

They came and took a bunch of photos. Stay tuned for when they call me back tomorrow.
They called back and now they said they won't do the install unless I move the desk out of the room and they won't even allow me to pay to have them do it. It's too heavy for them. FML. Home Depot is about to lose a good chunk of change when I ask for my money back and take my business to Lowe's.

They called back and now they said they won't do the install unless I move the desk out of the room and they won't even allow me to pay to have them do it. It's too heavy for them. FML. Home Depot is about to lose a good chunk of change when I ask for my money back and take my business to Lowe's.

Take it to a local installer would be my recommendation.

Local quoted me $700 more. Every additional quote runs me $25 to $35 too. The next quote will be number four.

The Official Rant of the Day

4th day in a row (and three nights before that) with a 8 - 10 hour workday and then back to work at 10 PM and getting home at 4-5 AM and up again at 7 AM. A few hours here and there of sleep is getting to me...thank god this project is over...

Losing another co worker due to the fact that my place of business refuses to pay people what they deserve. Hopefully they wake up one of these days and realize the revolving door keeps things barely functional. Happy for him, not looking forward to months of looking for a replacement.

Wife pulled the "... are you going to screw over a pregnant woman and/or make her lift a 500 pound desk?" card. They'll be sending a couple of employee's over to move the desk once the installers are ready to stretch the carpet.

Local quoted me $700 more. Every additional quote runs me $25 to $35 too. The next quote will be number four.

Who charges for quotes? Effing ridiculous.

Who charges for quotes? Effing ridiculous.
Around here? Everyone. Of course it's refundable if you go with them for the installation, but you're out money if you want multiple quotes. So I'm out $50, saved $700, and gained a headache.

The big boys charge for quotes for everything, I've never had an independent charge.

My next 60 days are going to kill me.

Leave for LIITA on Thursday, back Sunday.
Home for 5 days and then off to California for 5 days to meet with golf companies.
Home for a few days and then off to Indiana for THP Event.
Come home for a couple of days and then off to MN for THP Event.
Home for 9 days and then off to Nashville for SeeMore event.
Home for a little over a week and then off to MD for the THP Invitational.

And that is just to get through June.
I wouldnt have it any other way, but it may make me rethink a few things.

If you can make it a paying gig and provide one of those nifty vans, I'll take some pressure off you by being your NorthEast Representative!

Sitting in my hotel room at Wilderness Lodge at WDW and wife is full on sick. Ugh.

Sitting in my hotel room at Wilderness Lodge at WDW and wife is full on sick. Ugh.

Ouch. Time to find a tee time for tomorrow then. Or a bar

My next 60 days are going to kill me.

Leave for LIITA on Thursday, back Sunday.
Home for 5 days and then off to California for 5 days to meet with golf companies.
Home for a few days and then off to Indiana for THP Event.
Come home for a couple of days and then off to MN for THP Event.
Home for 9 days and then off to Nashville for SeeMore event.
Home for a little over a week and then off to MD for the THP Invitational.

And that is just to get through June.
I wouldnt have it any other way, but it may make me rethink a few things.

Holy cow! Did I miss a THP Event in MN?

Ever since playing on Saturday, I've had a slight pain in my back. I played Sunday and it never bothered me until I got home again Sunday night. I think it's going to keep me from going to the range after work since I have a round tomorrow. Hoping to do some stretching and some yoga tonight and seeing if it helps.

Just a little nervous right now.

Be careful with that back, brother. Stretch out a good bit, especially before a round or a range session. Try stretching in the opposite direction of your normal swing. Hope it doesn't come to this, but, sometimes you have to give it a rest to let the inflammation go down.

Be careful with that back, brother. Stretch out a good bit, especially before a round or a range session. Try stretching in the opposite direction of your normal swing. Hope it doesn't come to this, but, sometimes you have to give it a rest to let the inflammation go down.

I did some yoga last night which helped, I think. A little discomfort today at work and I went to the course today and tried to stretch it out and I had no pain at all on the course, so that was encouraging.

I did some yoga last night which helped, I think. A little discomfort today at work and I went to the course today and tried to stretch it out and I had no pain at all on the course, so that was encouraging.

Try hot yoga, I love it and it has helped my bad shoulder

I had an all around bad day today. First, I got up and eagerly jumped on THP only to find out I didn't make it onto either Finley's or Sabella's team for the Gauntlet. That was depressing enough. Then, I get a call from my dermatologist saying that a biopsy done on Monday came back as another melanoma. Surgery will be Monday, and I'll be on the shelf for a few weeks. AARGH! I don't have time for that! My schedule is full from now until late July with lessons, practice, THP events, and tournaments. My game is just getting really good and I have to lay off for awhile. I could just spit!

Thanks for letting me rant. This too shall pass.

Sorry to hear it, Ken. Keep your head up, and best of luck with the surgery.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I had an all around bad day today. First, I got up and eagerly jumped on THP only to find out I didn't make it onto either Finley's or Sabella's team for the Gauntlet. That was depressing enough. Then, I get a call from my dermatologist saying that a biopsy done on Monday came back as another melanoma. Surgery will be Monday, and I'll be on the shelf for a few weeks. AARGH! I don't have time for that! My schedule is full from now until late July with lessons, practice, THP events, and tournaments. My game is just getting really good and I have to lay off for awhile. I could just spit!

Thanks for letting me rant. This too shall pass.

Sorry to hear that. Will be thinking about you on Monday.

I hate getting sick. Wife and kids were all sick last weekend and early this week. Well, they are all better and I'm sick as a dog. Fever, body aches, sore throat. I just want to sleep for a year.

Around here? Everyone. Of course it's refundable if you go with them for the installation, but you're out money if you want multiple quotes. So I'm out $50, saved $700, and gained a headache.

We had I don't know how many people come to the house to make a bid when we remodeled our house. Let's see, four people to do the majority of the inside work, three HVAC companies, three carpet companies, four window companies and three landscapers, and not one charged. If one had told us we owed him money for coming out to make a bid, he would not have come out!

Maybe it's a regional thing.

I am on vacation in Hawaii which my parents went with us. My mom has been really sick the day before we left and since. I just hope she gets better because she is missing so much only being able to lay in bed at the condo.

Vision in my right eye is getting worse. I think it is allergy related but not sure. Had one of the worst days putting every because I just couldn't see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back