2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Thought maybe it was BS but just found the policy

You and your baggage must be checked in no later than 45 minutes before your departure for domestic flights and 60 minutesbefore departure for international flights.

Thought maybe it was BS but just found the policy

You and your baggage must be checked in no later than 45 minutes before your departure for domestic flights and 60 minutesbefore departure for international flights.

That does make sense though they have to load the plane

Yeah it true. Just Sucks they could have let him through. But I understand getting screwed

2 hours. It's the recommendation for a reason

There is a golf galaxy on corner of sand lake and Turkey lake rd. There is a quick shortcut. From the road the hotel is on, stay on it, cross over 535 through the hotels. Stay on that road, it will turn into Turkey lake and the golf galaxy will be on your right. It's aboit 10 to 15 minutes on that road.

There is a golf galaxy on corner of sand lake and Turkey lake rd. There is a quick shortcut. From the road the hotel is on, stay on it, cross over 535 through the hotels. Stay on that road, it will turn into Turkey lake and the golf galaxy will be on your right. It's aboit 10 to 15 minutes on that road.

You are the best thanks Morgan.

Omg. You got to the airport a half hour before flight? That was mistake #1.

Can they get you on the next flight? Well you'll miss dinner you won't miss golf

We got here 40 minutes early. Jenn kept on saying its a small airport we'll be fine. Uuuggghhhhhh trying to fly out off Indy now.

We got here 40 minutes early. Jenn kept on saying its a small airport we'll be fine. Uuuggghhhhhh trying to fly out off Indy now.

Yeah I found a solid outgoing flight for you but a return to Indy isnt til Tuesday. Any family that could drop you off in Indy and then you just take ur normal flight home Sunday as originally planned?

Yeah I found a solid outgoing flight for you but a return to Indy isnt til Tuesday. Any family that could drop you off in Indy and then you just take ur normal flight home Sunday as originally planned?

We got a return flight from fort Myers next Wednesday already. We just need to get to Orlando. Jenn isbooking us with air Tran from Indy at 441pm tonight

We got a return flight from fort Myers next Wednesday already. We just need to get to Orlando. Jenn isbooking us with air Tran from Indy at 441pm tonight

oh cool, glad it worked out then

Great team work!

On a good note. On a plane leaving for a THP event. Woot woot

Damn Coers! I just tried getting on an earlier flight home but wouldn't make it. Stuck in airport until my original flight. When in doubt book a round at local golf course.

Glad the two of you found a flight.

You are the best thanks Morgan.

Yeah, the Edwin Watts off of 192 is closed, I believe. Like Morgan said, the Golf Galaxy is on the SE corner of Sand Lake and Turkey Lake. If you go a half mile north on Turkey Lake, there is a huge Edwin Watts as well. I have a client lunch near there today, and will probably be stopping by to get a valuables bag, as I may be breaking out a special golf bag for this occasion. Turkey Lake magically becomes Palm Parkway, which magically becomes 535 right in front of the hotel.

Quick question where is the best golf shop on the way down? Need to pick up some balls

If you tell me what you need, I can pick it up at my local sports shop if they carry it.

In the process of scripting, then packing, then heading off to play at least nine before some practice and a nine hole scramble this evening.

Peoria airport? The only good thing about that airport used to be the free parking. Can't tell you how many times I had job interview flights cancelled and I had to hoof it all the way to Chicago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotta get through another day of work and then it's packing time. Off to the airport around 7am tomorrow...

You know it's close when you start getting the reminder emails for your flight and car rental.

THP events are the ONLY time I look forward to getting up at 4am

Quick question where is the best golf shop on the way down? Need to pick up some balls

There is also an Edwin Watts outlet on I Drive. Never been so not sure of the quality, but may be worth checking out

THP events are the ONLY time I look forward to getting up at 4am

Agreed 330am after not getting home from the airport until 930am last night.

On our way to Indy now will be there about 7

Man just got caught up with all the talk in here (about 50 pages)... love the excitement, dinner plans, and dress talk???

It will be a blast as always at a THP event. Significant others being participants is a wonderful thing. Coers you better play your a$$ off or the world will see it in a dress... dont let the masterful smack talk by JB get to ya

Now were trying to get a rental car from Bloomington to Indy since were flying back into Bloomington. Atlgolfer might need to be on the 18th Sunday lol.

I am in air but I can check with my avis account for you... . 27 a mile but no drop fee is my code

Got the rental so Indy bound now. Sorry everyone about that, just want to make sure I'm not late to every thing. Sorry sorry!!

Back