2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

This came up after Lake Charles because it was unsure whether Captain Dru would be able to make the Championship, JB said then that winning teams would not be staying together

a reenactment of the proposal???? :D

I will be able to attend for sure. Maybe JB can reconsider this as a possibility.

I've been talking to my wife quite a bit about this -- About her joining me. I think it would be awesome to get her to an event like this.

I've been trying to find a way to make this happen, but I'm not going to be able to make it to this one.:crying:

It's gonna be timing for me on this one. Got a lot of things planned this year and not sure if I will be able to do everything I want. Hopefully it all works in my favor.

It's gonna be timing for me on this one. Got a lot of things planned this year and not sure if I will be able to do everything I want. Hopefully it all works in my favor.

What I hear, you're the favorite to punch your ticket in Indy...

What I hear, you're the favorite to punch your ticket in Indy...

Not you too.

Alright that's it. Now I will prove you all wrong and I win my way into this event.

#HowDoYouLikeMeNow

Not you too.

Alright that's it. Now I will prove you all wrong and I win my way into this event.

#HowDoYouLikeMeNow

We're all calling you the Indy favourite.... How will winning prove us wrong?

I've been trying to find a way to make this happen, but I'm not going to be able to make it to this one.:crying:

Wait a second, what happened to #3rdTimesACharm?

We're all calling you the Indy favourite.... How will winning prove us wrong?

Because every time I get labeled the favorite I never win. It's been a bit of a running joke. Well this it will be different.

I wanted very much for KellyBo and I to attend this one. With us moving soon and all that goes along with it, a big trip doesn't look good for us at this time. :beat-up:

For you that have already punched your ticket and for those that are inspired to make this trip, you are in for one heck of a great time!! Awesome venue to say the least!!!

Because every time I get labeled the favorite I never win. It's been a bit of a running joke. Well this it will be different.

My faith in you is wavering.... PGA National will be somewhat less ridiculously awesome fun without you.

I've got to talk with my fiancee about this one. Lots of other travel around that time might not make it possible for me. Just have to win my way in and force the issue.

However if you keep playing bad golf you will not be labeled a favorite, so ur fine!

My faith in you is wavering.... PGA National will be somewhat less ridiculously awesome fun without you.

No wavering. While you make a good point it has no meaning because I will be there. And we will take down the Bear Trap together and make it our pretty little pet.

However if you keep playing bad golf you will not be labeled a favorite, so ur fine!

No more bad golf from this guy. Nothing but long bombs, green fairways and lots of birdies.

No wavering. While you make a good point it has no meaning because I will be there. And we will take down the Bear Trap together and make it our pretty little pet.

Red numbers on the Bear Trap would be awesome -- But we're teeing it forward, none of this tipped out business.

Speaking of the Bear Trap, I think you guys are really going to enjoy the Palmer Course too. You have to experience the Champ, but if I had to choose between the two for a daily choice it would be the Palmer. Great layout.

No more bad golf from this guy. Nothing but long bombs, green fairways and lots of birdies.

Sounds like a death wish for your partner lol

Ur going to signup for this one, call it a hunch

Red numbers on the Bear Trap would be awesome -- But we're teeing it forward, none of this tipped out business.

Right on. I am all about playing the best for my game. The tips are usually not for me.

Sounds like a death wish for your partner lol

Ur going to signup for this one, call it a hunch

We shall see my good man.

But I am with you Hawk. I am a pretty big fan of Palmer courses. I am thinking this one will be pretty great as well.

Speaking of the Bear Trap, I think you guys are really going to enjoy the Palmer Course too. You have to experience the Champ, but if I had to choose between the two for a daily choice it would be the Palmer. Great layout.

I do love a good Palmer course!!!

This one is in my sights. I have big plans for this one.

I do love a good Palmer course!!!

It's a beauty dude. The first place I ever shot under 100 on a full length course. I believe that was Sept 2010 and I still have the e6 I used sitting on a shelf in my basement.

Wait a second, what happened to #3rdTimesACharm?

I know I looked at the price for me getting there and with me having virtually no vacation time left for the year, I don't think I will be able to make it happen.

Back