The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I've never met Jason. I feel like that would be overstepping...

Ha, I bet he is a giver.

Seriously man, I am pulling for Mr. Finley's squad and yeah, get up in it deep...

I know that my wildest dreams will be more than exceeded. At the same time, to be chosen to represent THP and Jason Finley is a hell of an honor.

I got one hashtag for ya bro....#3for3. Oh yeah!

The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I got one hashtag for ya bro....#3for3. Oh yeah!

We're going for 3 for 3. Don't assume that we are already there. Horse then the cart... :act-up:

Last edited:
The participants in this one have no idea what they are in for.
To say I have my reasons for making this one of the best THP Events ever is an understatement.

I haven't been able to get this out of my head. I passed out just thinking about it

We're going 3 for 3. Don't assume that we are already there. Horse then the cart... :act-up:

What's this "we" bullsh-- stuff? I don't recall seeing blu on the ZooCrew roster back in December.

Finley built a strong team for The Gauntlet. Not shocking at all. I'm now waiting to see him enter TexasHacker into the remaining contests, just for the lulz.

Here's to hoping that I can get in and help make it 2-for-3 for Finley and 0-fer for the rest of you guys. All while having an incredibly time!

What's this "we" bullsh-- stuff? I don't recall seeing blu on the ZooCrew roster back in December.

Finley built a strong team for The Gauntlet. Not shocking at all. I'm now waiting to see him enter TexasHacker into the remaining contests, just for the lulz.

Here's to hoping that I can get in and help make it 2-for-3 for Finley and 0-fer for the rest of you guys. All while having an incredibly time!

That's what I get for forgetting a word. We are team Finley. #bringit

To say I have my reasons for making this one of the best THP Events ever is an understatement.

These words certainly aren't lost on me. This event will be one of the highlights of what is the most awesome event line up ever. I need to get better at these contests and grab a spot.

Might have been posted already, but what is the plan for events on Sunday? Early golf? Looking at flights just in case...

Might have been posted already, but what is the plan for events on Sunday? Early golf? Looking at flights just in case...

I would imagine that. 5pm flight would work. It did for me at the ultimate testing.

Golf is in the morning. Celebration to the winning team afterwards. 5pm would be cutting it close I believe, but 6 or 7pm should work out.
All dependent on where one is flying from. If its HHI, then its a small airport that is fairly close by.

Golf is in the morning. Celebration to the winning team afterwards. 5pm would be cutting it close I believe, but 6 or 7pm should work out.
All dependent on where one is flying from. If its HHI, then its a small airport that is fairly close by.

Yup - HHI. Flight would be 7:55. Awesome.

I just came back in here and caught up and got freaking chills when I read this.

That's what I get for forgetting a word. We are team Finley. #bringit
I finally get to meet Blu, and discover the differences between THP Blu and Real Blu.

I finally get to meet Blu, and discover the differences between THP Blu and Real Blu.

I hope the streak continues. It will be a treat to hang out with you as well Toad

And I meant it T0AD. In fact I can tell anyone that if I had to choose one of the two Sept events it would be this one.
They will both be awesome. In fact incredible, and I love PGA National as much as any golf resort there is, but this event is so unique and so well put together its going to be amazing.

And I meant it T0AD. In fact I can tell anyone that if I had to choose one of the two Sept events it would be this one.
They will both be awesome. In fact incredible, and I love PGA National as much as any golf resort there is, but this event is so unique and so well put together its going to be amazing.

JB, you and only you can do this to people. Is it September yet???

Posts like this make me feel very blessed to be chosen for this event.

Mrs Blu might even make the trip. I will urge her to. Just because this event will be special.

Going to be a loooonnng summer waiting for this one.

Mrs Blu might even make the trip. I will urge her to. Just because this event will be special.

Please read through this thread Blugold. This is a tough event to bring a spouse to, because the participants will be gone all day on the course and then tied up at private dinners that only have room for the participants.

Please read through this thread Blugold. This is a tough event to bring a spouse to, because the participants will be gone all day on the course and then tied up at private dinners that only have room for the participants.

I think you're over estimating how much time my wife wants to spend with me. :)

I told my wife if I made it in she really wanted to come she would be on her own from 7am-10pm. She insisted I try harder to win a spot.

Have been to two THP events now, and the awesome increased with each one. Got to imagine that this event will just extend that upward trajectory. I want in!

I think you're over estimating how much time my wife wants to spend with me. :)

I told my wife if I made it in she really wanted to come she would be on her own from 7am-10pm. She insisted I try harder to win a spot.

Our wives must be related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. She really just needs a reason to go. Me being available isn't really one of them.

Back