2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

They just don't understand our heat. 80 with 80% humidity doesn't feel cool under any circumstances

Pretty awesome night. I love THP

They just don't understand our heat. 80 with 80% humidity doesn't feel cool under any circumstances
Flashbacks to the outing.....loudmouth...monkey butt ointment.... Pants will just about guarantee the later

Got to meet up with TNTcigarguy, just_hacking and there wives and had a great time. This place is awesome. Plus complimentary with the stay we can go do the pitch and putt and go to the driving range. Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow!!! Your all in for a great treat thanks to JB and Morgan.

Wait hold up. We get driving range access complimentary to the Grand Cypress range? Also, how late is that pitch and putt open?

Off to Milwaukee!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

And we are up for the morning leaving the house shortly for airport.

Been up since 230am. .yowzers

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon

I literally should have just stayed up. I think the three hours of sleep made me more tired!! Love flying into the rising Sun though :)

Checked in and waiting for 6am flight

Hitting the road to Nashville. See everyone soon

Bags checked and trying to get through security 1.5 hrs before flight.

I nailed my club bag weight right at 50lbs

Bags checked and trying to get through security 1.5 hrs before flight.

I nailed my club bag weight right at 50lbs

Holy crap dude u bring a bunch of balls? I was around 39

On the shuttle....I swear the airport moved further away.....that drive took forever.... Although I think the rain, miles of road construction and my tiredness had something to do with that.

Love seeing folks at the airport plenty early for the trip :)

Have fun and travel safe everyone!

45 lbs for my golf bag. It's a hard case though.

Looks like everyone is making sure they about double the pre-flight time Coers did ?

Breakfast is served....

9uja8anu.jpg

Up and ready to hit the road to the motor city. Didn't sleep much cause I'm way too excited for Love is in the air!

A little tapatalk from the skies

Up earlier than expected so about to load up and head to the airport. Making sure to arrive not to #coersit

And there's always #blamethewife

Back