2014 Players Championship Contest & Official Thread

As it sits today I have 7 that could make the cut, I'm hoping the other 3 will make some good moves today and stick around for the weekend too. Damn Spieth lit it up today!

I'm thinking Spieth is a name we'll be saying for many years. Hopefully he stays healthy, and keeps it together

I'm thinking Spieth is a name we'll be saying for many years. Hopefully he stays healthy, and keeps it together

Without question...week in and out he is consistently there and in the mix.

Really hoping these first few years aren't a fluke and he turns into Duval or something.

Just heard a new shot description on Live@ "Knuckle Cut". I have no idea what that is. Jimmy Walker, Kuch, and Bubba in the morning group if you're interested.

Just heard a new shot description on Live@ "Knuckle Cut". I have no idea what that is. Jimmy Walker, Kuch, and Bubba in the morning group if you're interested.
I think that is what I will start calling my $h@nks! lol

suzuheme.jpg

My view for the afternoon

Kaymer should send me a healthy share of his earnings for the week. I was about to pick him for the contest but didn't want to doom his chances...

I've got Kaymer and Spieth this week, so hope this keeps up :)

edit: any one know what the cut is?

Rory finishes with a 42 on the front... how many majors was he supposed to win again?

Rory finishes with a 42 on the front... how many majors was he supposed to win again?

What does one round have to do with someone's career?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What does one round have to do with someone's career?

Nothing, of course... but it does ruin my contest career :act-up:

Well Furyk decided he wanted to contend this week, thank you sir!

And fantasy isn't looking too bad with only a few guys slated to miss the cut.

Well Furyk decided he wanted to contend this week, thank you sir!

And fantasy isn't looking too bad with only a few guys slated to miss the cut.

This I like to hear, JF was my pick

Love watching Speith play well

Rory some how makes the cut

Spieth is on an absolute tear right now. Throwing darts on some of the hardest holes on the golf course.

Every pin is accessible to him. When he's on, birdies and better come is bushels.

Love watching Speith play well

I can't remember anyone playing with such a calm dominance in a long time. He is not flashy but just gets it done. He is a real joy to watch.

Geeeeeez, what the heck happened to Rory today? He must've looked as lost as me out there...

Well Kuch didn't quite make the move I was hoping for today. Darn!!

Is a good thing only 94 of us picked Spieth to win.

Just caught up on the leader board. So happy to see Spieth in second place!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The Kaiser and Speef are running away with it.

3 of my 4 picks didn't make the weekend. Oh well.

Back