2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Packed and ready to head to Columbus for our flight.

With the excitement that's been in this thread I'm kicking myself. Hell were going away for the weekend anyway, should of made it to OCN. Have a great time everyone!

This lady beside me is hogging the arm rest.

If we weren't married we would have words

This lady beside me is hogging the arm rest.

If we weren't married we would have words

Obviously she doesn't recognize.... Or does she

Obviously she doesn't recognize.... Or does she

Oh she does...I'll chalk it up to 3 hours sleep and cut her some slack

Wait hold up. We get driving range access complimentary to the Grand Cypress range? Also, how late is that pitch and putt open?

Yes. The public side, not the academy side.

Love seeing folks at the airport plenty early for the trip :)

#coersit is hilarious and has now been used on twitter!

Safe travels everyone!

It could have a whole lot of meanings after this weekend.

Oh she does...I'll chalk it up to 3 hours sleep and cut her some slack

Let her rest. Then put the FL subliminal tape thing to work.

Gonna be at gate c14...Jason u going to be near there?

Safe travels everyone!

Yes. The public side, not the academy side.

It could have a whole lot of meanings after this weekend.

Let her rest. Then put the FL subliminal tape thing to work.

Haha...Laura they require us to watch the video...please watch closely

Gorgeous morning on my way to the Annika Academy

Am I the only one headed to work? I have a few meetings, but should get done early today. Jamie is driving over separately.

Am I the only one headed to work? I have a few meetings, but should get done early today. Jamie is driving over separately.

No. Im working now. :D

Safe travels everyone trekking in today. A couple's event of this magnitude should be an outstanding follow!

Up, off to grab the rental car and head on our way. See everyone in about 9 to 10 hours. I got a good feeling about this weekend, it's going to be a blast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope everyone has a great time this weekend!! Pretty jealous you guys get to experience this awesome event. Would have loved to make it. To my Albatross brother Andrew, good luck buddy lol play well and I hope you find a dress color that works for ya!! Lol!!

Tried to sweet talk my way onto an earlier flight...denied

Travel safe eveyone and enjoy this great event. Looking forward to following along this weekend

That sucks Deano, don't they know who you are!

Maybe standby for it?

Have a blast this weekend everyone! Another great THP event, i look forward to popping into the thread and following along.

Using Tapatalk

Yeah it was weird being told no

I also fear my clubs wouldn't make it on that flight either so I'll just ride out this glorious layover

Safe travels today folks...can't wait to follow along with the event this weekend. You all will have an awesome time.

I'm stoked for everyone that this event is finally here. I hope you guys all have a blast. Looking forward to following along.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Yeah it was weird being told no

I also fear my clubs wouldn't make it on that flight either so I'll just ride out this glorious layover

Have fun waiting in ATL we will see you again in Orlando

Back