TNTCIGARGUY and the Annika Academy

Thanks for taking the time to document this for Trevor, Pandaman.

So does this mean the X2Hot won over Bertha?

Yes, we are doing final write up on the fitting. Rolling the Tank Cruiser #1 like a champ.

enejesym.jpg

muqu8e3y.jpg

5ymumuzy.jpg

ehy4ygez.jpg

e7evapy4.jpg

Man, Freddie it is awesome that you tagged along and documented thus for Trevor. I have a fitting tomorrow morning and have no idea what to expect, but I'm sure some of the experience will get lost in all the information.

Fitting over, Trevor really allowed the fitting to dictate his selections. Mark was easy and very cool to hang with. A wealth of knowledge in that Academy. I'll have videos and pics updated a bit later

I'll do a whole write up soon. But thanks to Freddie for coming out. Pretty amazing experience. Great staff and facilities. Pretty blown away right now. Also super excited about what I found out.

Glad to hear everything went well!!! Trevor you are going to set now.

I'll do a whole write up soon. But thanks to Freddie for coming out. Pretty amazing experience. Great staff and facilities. Pretty blown away right now. Also super excited about what I found out.
Glad you let the fitting dictate Trevor! It's pretty awesome that you were able to get fit at the AA. Makes it easier to have faith that the fitter is knowledgeable.

Sounds like an awesome experience. Kudos to Freddie for taking time to document this for us and for Trevor.

Great jon trev. Glad your fitting went well and I shall await your write up.

What a great thread Freddie! LOVE all the pics and info from a fitting. Can't wait to finally have a chance to do one of these one day soon.

Man, Freddie it is awesome that you tagged along and documented thus for Trevor. I have a fitting tomorrow morning and have no idea what to expect, but I'm sure some of the experience will get lost in all the information.

Where are you doing yours at? Omaha? Lincoln? Somewhere else? You'll have a blast I'm sure! Hope you do a write up, too.

What a great read and photos. Glad you had a rewarding experience that will no doubt help you in the MC.

Thanks for doing that Freddie. Trevor gett'in it done right!!! Great stuff.

Where are you doing yours at? Omaha? Lincoln? Somewhere else? You'll have a blast I'm sure! Hope you do a write up, too.

Don't want to thread jack, will start a thread tonight about it.

What a great read. Thanks freddie for the updates

Great job on the updates Freddie....very cool of you to tag along with Trevor and document the process!

Happy for your experience trevor! Cant wait to read your thoughts. And how awesoe is Freddie being there posting live updates???

The Annika Academy is so awesome. Thanks for sharing everything so far Freddie, and look forward to reading more later Trev!

I might be there in June, I guess i will have to check it out

Here are a few videos of the action at the Academy

Spoiler

Spoiler
[video=youtube_share;Bap-4DI5tcE]http://youtu.be/Bap-4DI5tcE[/video]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Trevor, like anyone else, was like a kid in candy store today. But he showed some serious restraint and allowed the fitting to do it work. I was really impressed and his bag is set for success in July.

Here are couple of videos of him rolling the Tank Cruiser #1

[video=youtube_share;g1h0f8-6nUQ]http://youtu.be/g1h0f8-6nUQ[/video]

Thanks for the pics and vids Freddie, can't wait to hear about your fitting and setup Trevor

Really envious here. Congrats on an awesome experience. Freddie, huge props bro!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back