What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a gen. behind, but picked up a set of lightly used 54/58 Vokey SM4 wedges for $135 shipped. Will be replacing my Oil Can and SM3, very excited!

Black FootJoy DNA Shoes!

Just purchased a Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand Bag in yellow.

Great choice. Absolutely LOVE mine.
I have a brand new one of these just sitting in a box in my car. All morning I've been thinking of pulling it out and making the switch. I'm not crazy about the straps (how they balance), but do like everything else about the bag.

Go the New Balance Minimus Sport Golf Shoes in today--man they are like slippers the box was so light. Interested to see how they go on the course.
You'll have to let me know how you like these. I really am hard pondering the gray/green ones.

I have a brand new one of these just sitting in a box in my car. All morning I've been thinking of pulling it out and making the switch. I'm not crazy about the straps (how they balance), but do like everything else about the bag.

You'll have to let me know how you like these. I really am hard pondering the gray/green ones.

I carried the bag around the course with no problem. Stop being a nancy.

Some tees to hold me over until the THP store restocks

Callaway X2 Hot Pro 20° and 23° hybrids.

Nice pick-ups, I'm jealous.

Went with the yellow, should be delivered Tuesday, I also have my push cart, so I'll probably still use that, but my cart bag can be a pain traveling with the extra weight so wanted a smaller/lighter stand bag.

^^^^ I mean, when I get mine I'm taking the straps off completely and carrying the bag in hand.... :alien:

I have a clicgear, not worried about carrying on the course. My complaint is carrying to the car from the house with one strap--the balance is off and it doesn't work for me. Tiny, tiny, tiny issue...but that's why I have SIX golf bags.

#mental

I have a clicgear, not worried about carrying on the course. My complaint is carrying to the car from the house with one strap--the balance is off and it doesn't work for me. Tiny, tiny, tiny issue...but that's why I have SIX golf bags.

#mental

It has double straps you weirdo.

#mental

3umapeqe.jpg

Ran to Golfsmith at lunch and grabbed a FJ G3 glove....it reminds me a little of the Hirzl Control

Also some Green Striped Epoc tees (wish they had a THP logo on them)

that bag is sharp. Wish the airline didn't bend mine stand leg.

Lime. Green. Ferrules.

Winn Lite Poly Cord in Firm, white in color. Need a new one for the driver to keep the swingweight the same..

Bought a Miyazaki Kusala White for the SLDR topped with a Lamkin Crossline ACE 3Gen.

Bought a Bushnell Neo-X. Super excited!

Did I need a new hat? Nope. Could I actually pass on this one sweet thing? Nope

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

Nice hat dude, still cant find one of the Bertha hats down this way yet.

Nice hat dude, still cant find one of the Bertha hats down this way yet.

They had a few different ones at the Golfsmith here. I'm surprised they don't have anything there for you.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Aldila NVS 350 55g stiff shaft for the driver. Was seeing goo results with this combo on the monitor so looking forward to taking it out on the course on Sunday (even though the muppet at the store stuck the GP grip on with the logo at the front, so with the setting I have the driver at, the grip is twisted off centre!!!!!).

Last edited:
Picked up couple of items today:

Ecco Street Performance in Chocolate Brown

Got a great deal on a new Taylormade Ghost Manta Belly Putter (43") and had my shop cut it down to 38" and install a Winn Counterbalanced Grip on it to use as a practice putter (my total cost including putter, grip, and labor was under $100)
My thinking behind this is that the heavy weight of this putter setup will force me to make a smooth stroke and release the putter head. I got to use it before my round today for about a 30 minute session on the practice green at my course, and when I played my round today with my regular putter (Odyssey White Steel #3) my stroke was indeed a better tempo and my speed was VERY GOOD on the greens. This should improve my personal putting stats!

TaylorMade Speedblades 5-PW with KBS Tour stiff...can't wait to give them a hit.
Next up: rethinking the wedge setup (currently 52/56/60 - but with a PW at 45, there's too big a gap...thinking of going 50/54/58 in Cleveland 588 RTX...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back