dcbrad's Callaway Performance Centre Fitting - Markham, Ontario

Very cool Brad. Thanks for sharing with everyone. I like the looks of your bag and I'm even more anxious for my fitting now. How long was the process from start to finish? Also, I saw you mention that you wish you had the numbers for everything printed out. Is that something they offer to give you and you just didn't take it or do they just not offer it?

That was fun to read Brad, thanks for writing it up. Kudos to Tyler for tagging along and snapping some pics.

That performance center looks pretty amazing.

Excellent write-up! I love reading how a proper fitting surprises us. From 1* flat to 2* upright! What a difference! Now, I really want a good fitting as my previous fitting also was 1* flat. In addition, not all my clubs are 1* flat from the factory! So, be sure when you get your clubs to have them checked for lie.

Again, congrats on the great fitting!

Very cool Brad. Thanks for sharing with everyone. I like the looks of your bag and I'm even more anxious for my fitting now. How long was the process from start to finish? Also, I saw you mention that you wish you had the numbers for everything printed out. Is that something they offer to give you and you just didn't take it or do they just not offer it?

I was wondering the same question about the numbers. I never asked during mine but wish I did. I will try to get some numbers when I go back next week. An hour and a half to 2 hours depending.

Unfortunately I don't think they are able to. I wish I woulda asked, so maybe just inquire about it when you guys do yours.

So cool you went through this. Their facilities look awesome. I like how you were surprised with some of what works. just goes to show how important a proper fitting is. Thanks for sharing your experience!!

Solid read Brad....looks like a great bag for you!

Subbed. Excited to read later Brad!!

Brad, that is freaking awesome. Sounds like your clubs will be dialed in for the cup!

Great experience there, glad to hear. Very through evaluation, I really like ypur choices in sticks. All the best

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Good stuff, dude. Love the visor too, might have to call you HashtagBrad!

Sounds like you has a blast today and it looks like you will be doing some damage in the MC this year.

The bag top to bottom looks awesome and I think you will be pretty happy with everything.

I absolutely love reading about these kind of fitting experiences. Cool stuff, and the results to prove it. Sounds like your #THPMC "tools" will be ready to do work, come July.

That was fun, good experience to say the least and an even better looking bag

Very cool read. What an awesome bag that's going to be.

Great write up. Looks like a great bag. Cant wait to see how they perform for you. I was a little suprised at the 44.5" driver length. Werent you playing 45"+ in the optiforce and j40?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

thanks for bringing me along Brad. the CPC was really awesome, as was the experience in watching you get fit.
the coolest thing to me, is the Efficiency meter when you're hitting balls....how it is able to take all that data into account and calculate if you're maximizing your potential is just mind-bottling.
Mike was an awesome dude and very knowledgeable. Wish I had been in better shape to hit more balls, but I'm just not ready for golf season yet...

please note...i took those pics with Brad's iPhone, so don't judge me. i washed my hands later and apologized to my S4.

Great write up. Looks like a great bag. Cant wait to see how they perform for you. I was a little suprised at the 44.5" driver length. Werent you playing 45"+ in the optiforce and j40?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I played 44.5 in the J40 and the stock length of 46 I believe in Optiforce. I like playing a shorter shaft in the driver, gives me a bit more control

Fantastic write-up and I am also a big fan of the visor.

Thanks for the write-up Brad. Glad you got some solid answers and had a great experience. Thanks for all the pictures Tyno...that looks like an incredible facility.

Thanks for you great review, sounds like it was a blast to be fit there, good luck with your new weapons.

Very nice, B-Rad. Thanks for sharing that experience. (Thanks as well Tyler.)

I like that bag setup a lot. That's two Callaway MCers who opted for X2Hot FWs over Bertha FWs. Hmmm...

Great write up. Sounds like it was a great experience!

Very nice Brad! Thanks for sharing. Callaway has it happening right now.

Back