The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned to the wife that I wanted to play golf this weekend but the weather is supposed to be bad Saturday. She suggested I play Sunday while she takes the kids to church and that we can do Mother's Day stuff later. Hmmm, feels like a trick...

I've fallen for that one before. Luckily our couch is nicer than our bed so it was win-win hehe.

We are going to think about it over the weekend but I really have no clue about the area or what we would be getting ourselves into.

I am fairly certain both are warmer than Minnesota, do there is that.

I am fairly certain both are warmer than Minnesota, do there is that.

The fact that I could play golf more than 5 times a year is a huge plus.

Out of the blue my boss's boss tells me I am being wasted in my current role and offers me a promotion. Catch is I would need to move to Richmond, VA or Charlotte, NC.
Wow, dude. A promotion is awesome, and well deserved I am sure. My brother is in Charlotte and loves it.

Out of the blue my boss's boss tells me I am being wasted in my current role and offers me a promotion. Catch is I would need to move to Richmond, VA or Charlotte, NC.

Do it!

Both cities are pretty nice. If you were in Charlotte, you'd be 1.5 hours away from my awesome parents, that's a good enough reason to move right there. ;-)

Jacqui wants me to co-manage the golf course and she wants to talk to Marty (the owner) and Steve (the Director of Operations) about it.

Not sure if this is really banter, or a rant, hahaha.

Jacqui wants me to co-manage the golf course and she wants to talk to Marty (the owner) and Steve (the Director of Operations) about it.

Not sure if this is really banter, or a rant, hahaha.
Branter.

Pillows are EFFING EXPENSIVE!

That is all.

hahahahah ewww at craigslist pillows.

I have always struggled to find the right size pillow. I have a long neck, it's a pain. :/

Pitch Perfect ended.

Dodgeball came on right after it.

I feel like I have won the lottery.

Pitch Perfect ended.

Hahaha, indeed you may have. But only if top gun is next.

Top gun is great. So is days of Thunder.

So I got sun burnt because I'm an idoit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Big tornado in southern Nebraska right now, been on the ground for awhile, or multiples have, near the interstate, near a couple bigger towns and college, if it continues its going to run into Lincoln.

"Don't practice until you get it right, Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Good lord I love THP Events.
Especially weekend long events (which are more fun than Invitationals by a huge margin to me)
Just great people and you learn a lot about the people that make up this community.

Multiple Tornadoes on the ground now, near were I went to college.

Prayers dude

Pitch Perfect ended.

Top gun is great. So is days of Thunder.

So I got sun burnt because I'm an idoit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Remove pitch imperfect, add top gun and days of Thunder and things are looking good.

Yeah, getting close to Lincoln and the wife is freaking out a bit.

Stay safe dude, looks like it's gonna miss Milford but schools still in session there probably a lot of college kids on the interstate right now.

Good lord I love THP Events.
Especially weekend long events (which are more fun than Invitationals by a huge margin to me)
Just great people and you learn a lot about the people that make up this community.
I agree completely with this entire post. And with the Invitationals being a bit more destination-ish this year, the first two this year have blown away the two that I attended in 2013.

Tennis ball sized hail. 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back