Weekend of May 10-11

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Mother's Day weekend! Is your course offering Mothers a free round on Sunday? Ours is but don't think we'll get much of a turnout since the weather is probably going to be crap!

I'll be working both days, hopefully get a round in Saturday afternoon.

Mothers Day is Sunday, and we will do what we do every year with the kiddos and go to the beach.

Have a tee time tomorrow afternoon with Skibumgolfer. Should be fun. Sunday will be family time, though might sneak out early to play a little before everyone's up and about. hehe

I'm at the mercy of my wife all weekend. Shopping tomorrow and brunch then playground/park on Sunday.

Taps away

Golf @ 6:30 tomorrow. Then Ericas bidding.

Wedding in Jersey. My good buddy from college. Heading up in the morning tomorrow and back to VA Sunday ish after recovery of course.... Haha

Wife and I are flying to AZ tonight to visit my mom (she's 94) over the weekend, back home Sunday night. My only golf fix will be following Love is in the Air.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My Ma is in Cancun so im golfing tomorrow morning and hanging with my lady after. Supposed to take the landlords golfing on Sunday for mothers day but that's probably gonna get rained out. Players Championship perhaps.

Combatives tomorrow in the morning, then a round of golf in the afternoon with a buddy of mine.

Love.is.in.the.air

Weekly game this morning then, honey do's. late afternoon practice tomorrow if weather and scheduling of Mothers Day activities does not interfere.

JM

Weekend of May 10-11

Tournament this morning followed by a weekend of yardwork and gardening with the wife. She wants to build a 300 square-foot garden.

Playing golf at Olde Scotland Links today. Watching the players tomorrow.

Using Tapatalk

I tried to get the wife to take a walk with the kids tomorrow on the course but she didn't seem to interested! It's her day, so whatever she wants to do.

I have my daughter all day while the wife's at work and then tomorrow is family time. I'm hoping to sneak away later today to hit some balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much running errands and TCB all weekend. Been focusing so much on golf lately that I've let some other responsibilities slide. Was originally supposed to rain most of the day today, and with tomorrow being Mother's Day, thought this would be a good weekend to get caught up. Of course, it's sunny and 75 degrees right now. :banghead:

Uk, so,naturally it's too wet for golf :angry:

Back