New 2014 THP Limited Edition Hat

Can't wait to get mine! From the pics being posted, I think you were right JB.

Cant wait to get mine as well!

May be a stupid question but will you all wear your new hats golfing or just out and about? I want to wear it golfing but it is so quality that I don't want to get it dirty.

I have no intentions of limiting my usage of this beauty. It shall be my every day hat.

Just go mine today and it is better looking in person! I'm a hat freak and if a hat doesn't fit just right I won't wear it, but this one is perfect! I couldn't have custom ordered one to fit any better. If they get some more in stock, I might have to order a backup!

Mine came in today and JB, spot on...without question!

I must say, the hat is better in person! I'm not thrilled with the mail delivery person who squished it into the mailbox but the pics do not do it justice... GREAT hat!!!

This hat is absolutely awesome. Sporting now as I type this while out on the town. Didn't even have to adjust the strap or the way the bill was curved, this hat and I were meant to be. Thanks JB and GG for another amazing hat!

Wore this as soon as I received it today sbd during my 9 hole after work. So comfortable and looks amazing. Needless to say, I'll be repping THP during my tournament play tomorrow

Yep, this is by far my fav. Little man going into battle today. Airsoft with about 50 others.
a5y2u8ut.jpg

Looking good Doug!

I'm wearing this hat now, running around the house cleaning and doing errands. Looks good, fits good....it's just perfect.

Met Alex from SeeMore today and the hat was an instant conversation knowing that I was on THP.

Got tons of compliments on mine today. Really comfortable in Florida heat

Got mine in recently and LOVE the quality and look. My favorite THP hat since the LE Green one.

14123036222_5078ae0741_z.jpg

Awesome looking hat, love the profile. Seems to be a less structured than the last albatross club hat(?)
Sorry I missed it. Hoping, due to the rave reviews, that they offer them again.

Write this hat today and freaking love it. Glad I got one, and just love the look of it.

Still waiting on my hat to make its way across the water and I suspect it is going to be a little while longer yet.....

Tracking info

May 3 - Depart post office - Bradenton

May 18 - Arrived at sort facility - ISC Miami
May 18 - Processed through sort facility - ISC Miami

Not a lot I can do about it as we are all at the mercy of the postal services, but I just want my hat now (said in a little whiny kid voice) :stickbeat:

So smooth...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400515975.354735.jpg

I've already gone mine mocked up to wear at the Indy outing, can't wait!!

This is definitely my favorite cap right now. With the grey/white combo, it goes with just about everything! Wearing it yet again today.

This is definitely my favorite cap right now. With the grey/white combo, it goes with just about everything! Wearing it yet again today.

Giving mine the trial run in Indy

I've already had to wash mine. Fav

it's definitely my favorite. Probably my favorite since the original argyle hats. Wear it all the time on and off the course.

The only hat I have worn for the past 2 weeks.

Easily my favorite of the bunch outside of the mesh back THP Staff hat.

Think there would be any thought of a second batch being made available based on all the great feedback?

I'm with you moose. I missed out being in an outage at work and no time to peruse the site during working hours, + working over 12 hour days. We want more!! We want more!!

I'm with you moose. I missed out being in an outage at work and no time to peruse the site during working hours, + working over 12 hour days. We want more!! We want more!!

I was tied up at work as well and would purchase one if another batch was put out.

Back