2014 Players Championship Contest & Official Thread

I had to know buddy -- The graphite iron charge has been incredibly fun to follow over the last year. I want to hit these now!

I love my Steelfibers

I really do not like having to listen to Johnny miller.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kaymer better not focus too much on what Spieth is doing... Leaderboard is nipping at their heels.
Martin knows Jordan has to now catch him and may start pressing. And this is a bad play with the putter. Maybe he talked with 441 pre-round

C'mon Jordan. Stop the leaking now!

Martin knows Jordan has to now catch him and may start pressing. And this is a bad play with the putter. Maybe he talked with 441 pre-round

Right? Was shocked to see him without a wedge.

Jesus that was a dumb play by Sergio. That might be one of the toughest lay ups in golf.

Yep. I hated that decision.. Especially with the adrenaline going -- Not surprised at all he punched it past.

Sergio.....again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is setting up to be a boring finish.

Sergio, aqua noooo

Kaymer certainly isn't playing it safe. He seems to be in the zone.

How are things going? We have tornadoes on the ground unfortunately in the south, (I hope everyone is safe) and coverage cut out.

Kaymer certainly isn't playing it safe. He seems to be in the zone.
k

Jordan has been short on his putts a lot today. Just a little tentative. Of course, Kaymer just left one short as well.

It would be awesome to see Furyk close the gap and post a Good score bc Kaymer doesn't look scared at all.

How long before "well he is just young" to "grow the eff up and act like you have been there" for the young man. The constant "tantrums" each time a bad shot is struck get tiring.

He shouldn't do it maybe, but neither should Tiger. Why hold him to a different standard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How are things going? We have tornadoes on the ground unfortunately in the south, (I hope everyone is safe) and coverage cut out.

Kaymer is up by 3 over Furyk, 4 over Spieth.

It would be awesome to see Furyk close the gap and post a Good score bc Kaymer doesn't look scared at all.

I'd love to see Furyk birdie another just to get Kaymer to think a little bit.

Furyk making things interesting

He shouldn't do it maybe, but neither should Tiger. Why hold him to a different standard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont hold anybody to a different standard. Read any tournament thread with Tiger's club tossing begins and I say the same thing.
Its accepted because its Tiger...Sergio would get crucified (and has) for it.

How long before "well he is just young" to "grow the eff up and act like you have been there" for the young man. The constant "tantrums" each time a bad shot is struck get tiring.
Yep....he is good and consistent but not a proven closer. First the masters and now this. And then there is guy that stood on top of the mountain, fell and has been there before.

Also you knows it's Sunday...Westwood is miss putts

Are we talking about Sergio?

I dont hold anybody to a different standard. Read any tournament thread with Tiger's club tossing begins and I say the same thing.
Its accepted because its Tiger...Sergio would get crucified (and has) for it.

I might have to add I agree with you ;)

I feel it's not good for the sport, I can be a whiner too, but try to keep it internally as much as possible. But if we say he can't do it, nobody can. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back