What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golfed in a best ball tourney. It was a fairly short track but I couldn't hit a green. Weather didn't help with wind and rain. All for a good cause though and we had a good time.

Played 18 in a tourney.

THPd and played 9 sloggy holes on a wet golf course. No run with the driver and everything stuck. Managed to break 45--acceptable given the condition of the course.

Installed 56S Miyazaki Kusala White into the Adams XTD Ti driver, extended two SeeMore's to 36", and had an epoxy failure on the Elements Chrome that was in the Bio Cell

SPI lesson and SeeMore fitting, shooting the breeze with Alex from SeeMore and THPing.

Walked 18 holes.

Played in a tournament. now at work and THPing away

Had a short game lesson and hit a bucket of balls at the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pissed?

You don't think it could be the swing change that caused the change in specs versus just a bad fitting?

There are other things that went into it cookie. It could have been swing changes, absolutely. But the fitting I went through for last years MC wasn't that great when looking back. Might be a reason why they went out of business.

Played a few holes with buddies, just too nice not to do so. Played some creative games to stay away from full swings. Back felt good and swing felt even better.

Played 18, got my cipher replacements in the mail and THPed.

Played a par 3 course with my daughter. Unfortunately, she was in meltdown by the 3rd hole. Turns out, she was keeping track of her strokes, and was upset that I was "winning". Mind you, I bogeyed each of the first 3 holes. We sat and chatted on the 4th tee until calm returned. Was still an enjoyable outing.

Went to the range with my pop and buddy, then went out and played 18.

Played 18 and had a Titleist performance assessment or something to test my balance and flexibility for a workout program. Was pretty cool. We did some stretches and what not then they asked to see me swing. A lot of what he said definitely hit the spot as far as my back tightness. Unfortunately, it would cost me 80 bucks to hire him for an hour. I might do it a little further down the road, but I'll be able to get it done on my own for now.

Played a tournament. 3-way tie for first, and the scorecard playoff put us in third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my7uda6e.jpg

Some Tiger '14 and maybe a range session late this afternoon when it cools down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Drove around the course and collected cans and emptied the trash.

I'm a writing machine.

Play golf at a beautiful resort with some absolutely amazing people.

I played 18 holes with fellow THPer JollyGrnBucket.

Watched the players and THP. Snow on the ground so no physical golf here

Watched the Players and some THP.

Played in 1 of the most interesting and fun rounds of golf in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back